No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Carries On Family Business Against Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia Carries On Family Business Against Davis

by Lucas Ketelle - Elijah Garcia, the undefeated middleweight is carrying on his family legacy against Kyrone Davis, it is explained in this article about the fourth-generation boxer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ok just fact checking this article, it says he is a forth generation fighter but he just mentioned his father and grandfather so that would make him 3rd generation

Just saying
    Casualfanforyou Casualfanforyou likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
      Ok just fact checking this article, it says he is a forth generation fighter but he just mentioned his father and grandfather so that would make him 3rd generation

Just saying
      For reals. Shoot, one more generation added and they would've been taken back to the Mexican independence.
      2fast2strong 2fast2strong likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post

Just saying
        You didn't fact check. Your criticism is goofball as fuk. Maybe the great grandfather boxed, maybe the great grandfather did not have much success...maybe Garcia never met the great grandfather...I don't know but the writer made the claim and didn't include that...so what...the article is about a boxer trying to carry out a family tradition to another level regardless of the level of generation. That's the fact...just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Toprope View Post

You didn't fact check. Your criticism is goofball as fuk. Maybe the great grandfather boxed, maybe the great grandfather did not have much success...maybe Garcia never met the great grandfather...I don't know but the writer made the claim and didn't include that...so what...the article is about a boxer trying to carry out a family tradition to another level regardless of the level of generation. That's the fact...just saying.
          If his great grandfather boxed he would of said something like he included his grandfather and father out of respect, you assume something that the fighter never said

”maybe his great grandfather boxed”

”I don't know but the writer made the claim and didn't include that”

He would of included him also in an interview about his boxing family, obviously

So I guess the fighters own words don’t matter, and let the writers make up stories as they see fit

The writer’s claim doesn’t match up with the fighter’s interview, and that’s a fact

So your comment is goofball as fuc, why not assume his great-great grandfather also boxed, even though he never said it, oh yeah because the writer didn’t make that claim

Just saying
          Last edited by 2fast2strong; 02-22-2024, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Double talking diichead, do you have any idea what the article is about? You have to be the most illiterate Mf'er in Boxing Scene...all kinds of errors and "OMISSIONS" occur in these stories but too bad your dumb ass can't see that. Let me know if Garcia wins or loses his next fight.
            Last edited by Toprope; 02-22-2024, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X