No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga: McCrory Isn't 'Dangerous'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga: McCrory Isn't 'Dangerous'

Edgar Berlanga doesn't believe Padraig McCrory is "dangerous" enough to pose him a threat when on Saturday they fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Must be a really slow week in boxing when Edgar Berlanga is in the headlines like 5 times...

Comment

so he’s telling us not to watch? okay i’ll check the highlights later

Comment

Berlanga is a total goof. Maybe Padraig isn't the most dangerous opponent in the world but it's bit like the pot calling the kettle black. Berlanga hasn't looked dangerous since he started fighting half decent opponents. I hope he gets KO'd for those comments. The guy seems like as total knob.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
          Berlanga is a total goof. Maybe Padraig isn't the most dangerous opponent in the world but it's bit like the pot calling the kettle black. Berlanga hasn't looked dangerous since he started fighting half decent opponents. I hope he gets KO'd for those comments. The guy seems like as total knob.
          In the fight game, it’s dangerous not to consider your opponent a threat. I’d rather you say you’re gonna take care of business, or something to that effect, but that attitude is what upsets are made of.
          theface07 theface07 likes this.

Comment

C+ at best .....

Comment

The why are you even wasting your time with him then? Bumlanga
              sirculturevulture sirculturevulture likes this.

Comment

A truly awful main event, tragic actually.

Comment

Working...
                X