No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Would 'Love' To Sign Ennis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Would 'Love' To Sign Ennis

By Adam Noble-Forcey - IBF welterweight champion Jaron "Boots" Ennis is looking for a new promoter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

His first 3 fights can be against Liam Forsyth from Bootle, then Callum Braithwaite from Bolton, and finally Fergus O’Herlihy from Derry….all brought to you from matchroom on dazn

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      His first 3 fights can be against Liam Forsyth from Bootle, then Callum Braithwaite from Bolton, and finally Fergus O’Herlihy from Derry….all brought to you from matchroom on dazn
      Hahahahahahha exactly!
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Hearn would love to sign Boots and Donald ***** would live to have a clean ***ually transmitted disease record ... ain't neither one of them happenin!

Comment

I'm not sure 'Boots' would see that has his best move , although IF Hearn would guarantee him an easy defence against Hearns other welterweight, little Benn then he may be tempted.It could be billed as... 'they both drop em'
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Anti black boxing fans before Hearn tries to sign Boots and Tank: boooo we hate blacks, Boots is booty, stank Tank, Mayweather IV, Al Gaymon, Boots is nobody, Virgil and Coneggs would batter him, we don't care about him...... Anti black boxing fans when Hearn tries to sign Boots and Tank: we love the hood, black lives matter, I'm voting ********, Boots would maul Virgil, Tank is the best...please help Hearn and his failing American takeover..thanks you ni....I mean black guys!
            Last edited by DClefthook; 02-21-2024, 12:20 PM.
            Roj Roj JLC JLC Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Good to see Slow Eddie still trying to conquer the world

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Types of fights Jaron and Bozy would love to have. I can see Bozy saying, "Now we're talking. As long as you don't mention that ped cheat, we're good doe." I think they will sign.

Comment

Smart move by Eddie.

​​​​​​I would imagine though, that Ennis is in demand from the others like Top Rank, PBC and Golden Boy, but they haven't spoken of it in public.

Comment

It would be a good move for Boots. No other promoter is able to increase his profile like Eddie could which is exactly what Boots needs. Doesn't have to be forever; a couple of years fighting on a few Saudi behemoth cards and Boots will be a global star.
                    SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X