No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Hints At Pacquiao Exhibition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Hints At Pacquiao Exhibition

Floyd Mayweather suggests that he and Manny Pacquaio are set to hold an exhibition match in Japan
    [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd was a defensive genius but compared to SRL he had little pop.There's quite a few above Floyd as much as I admired his skills.
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Floyd is a crackhead, he's defensively sublime but to say he's better than SRR,SRL and ALI is outrageous and to be frank there is a multitude of other fighters who're better overall fighters.
      Last edited by Boro; 02-21-2024, 11:00 AM.
      remmy0112 remmy0112 likes this.

Comment

pac already came out and announce this like a month ago.. them 2 gonna need each other if they wanna make some $$$..

Comment

Never fought Kostya, Margarito, prime Pac, Paul Williams, Lara, GGG.​​ Suddenly retired when the division started heating up. Kept on fighting stinker after stinker instead of fighting the best at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Floyd was a defensive genius but compared to SRL he had little pop.There's quite a few above Floyd as much as I admired his skills.

His KO ratio before going up to welterweight was 68% which is far from feather fisted. He was naturally a lot smaller than SRL. SRL was 5'10 and fought from 147-168. Floyd started at 130 and had hand problems. So of course SRL was a more devastating power puncher at welter. You want to see a guy really fuked on power that is Devin Haney who already has a KO ratio of 48% and hes going to have to go up to atleast 154 some day.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
              Never fought Kostya, Margarito, prime Pac, Paul Williams, Lara, GGG.​​ Suddenly retired when the division started heating up. Kept on fighting stinker after stinker instead of fighting the best at the time.

you going to knock Pac for also not fighting GGG when him and floyd were the same size? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                pac already came out and announce this like a month ago.. them 2 gonna need each other if they wanna make some $$$..
                Not sure how true this part is, but I’ve seen a clip of Floyd on the pivot podcast floating around, saying he got paid 4M after Pac did that.
                Last edited by edpboxing; 02-21-2024, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  He put on huggies and had Justin beiber carry his jock strap

He protected his O and look like he cried like a baby when
                  He hid in Vegas… Yetoyd knows money and unlike broner could find a way to win

Chutzpah
                  I think he weight drains his opponents l eats cleaners with steroid ppl pisses clean

He is a boss.

Comment

Mayweather was the best at picking his opponents at the right time. Move around and clinch, have Kenny as a ref to stop the inside game. I can't remember him BEATING anyone as Money May. Just defend, land a couple of punches a round and win the boxing contest.
                    Last edited by boxingitis; 02-21-2024, 10:39 AM.
                    blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X