Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Santiago's Promoter Looks To Continue Last Week's Success In Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Santiago's Promoter Looks To Continue Last Week's Success In Japan

by Lucas Ketelle - Paco Damian, the promoter of Alexandro Santiago believes that his good luck from last week will carry over into this Saturday night in Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 02-21-2024, 08:32 AM.

This should have been in LA, Vegas, or Phoenix. He is the champ.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      This should have been in LA, Vegas, or Phoenix. He is the champ.
      And as the champ, Santiago decided that he'd rather go abroad to get more money as the co-main of a card held in a venue that has a 15000 capacity plus Amazon Prime video over being a generic undercard in a venue that holds a few thousand in USA. Nakatani wants the belt, and given his history abroad on (he has already fought at Arizona and Vegas in title matches) he would've accepted fighting in an undercard for a smaller venue in USA with less money for both if that was what Santiago demanded for the match to occur.

In all honesty, I'd guess that his promoter probably got a sweet deal for Santiago and Bacasegua by likely offering both as a set to be run by Teiken promotions, which is by far the largest boxing promoter in Japan.

Comment

I like Santiago but I think Nakatani stops him late....

Comment

nice write up sounds real "styles make fights " true very true styles do make fights but they do not always make great fights i am hoping on a great few fights this weekend and this is one of them.........enjoy the fights it is later then you think.

Comment

Working...
          X