Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Sr. Warns Terence Crawford Will Get Destroyed, Career Will Be Over In Potential Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Sr. Warns Terence Crawford Will Get Destroyed, Career Will Be Over In Potential Fight

by Manouk Akopyan - Teofimo Lopez Sr warns Terence Crawford about the implications of facing his son, Teofimo Lopez Jr in a future fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Teo does seem like the kinda fighter who does perform better the harder the challenge it seems on paper. He seems to get up for it more but Crawford imo would be abit to much for him right now.

Comment

Teo and his father are blowing smoke! They want nothing to do with Crawford, Haney or Tank.
      pretty ste pretty ste likes this.

Comment

That is a dreadful article.
        Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
          That is a dreadful article.
          No different to Bud trying to hype a Canelo fight. . That is 3 division difference yet people keep love to hype Bud Canelo up as a match up

Comment

No fighter is unbeatable and styles make fights but really, I think there's literally nothing Teo does better than Crawford.

I don't see the fight happening anyway, mainly because of financial reasons and Crawford may still be tied to the PBC.
            pretty ste pretty ste likes this.

Comment

I'd have to be a fan of the guy he's fighting to ever watch Teo fight again.

Comment

teo beats all as long as hes healthy and his opponent doesnt run

Comment

My first thought is Crawford has everything on Teo. No way Teo wins. My second thought is Teo might win. I just feel like Crawford won't run and Teo's younger fresher and looking forward. He's the kind of fighter who might pull off the major upset. But my money is still on Crawford. In fact this fight makes sense for Bud. And isnt Crawford naturally bigger?

Comment

Teo’s father is the biggest A-hole in boxing. Get rid of him, and get a real coach. Your father is a complete buffon
                    pnut901 pnut901 mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X