Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Admits There Have Been Talks To Come Out Of Retirement For Rozanski

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Admits There Have Been Talks To Come Out Of Retirement For Rozanski

Tony Bellew admits there have been talks for a ring return at bridgerweight against Lukasz Rozanski
    [Click Here To Read More]

What’s with these guys trying or even attempting comeback
    I know it’s hard for a fighter to let it go but he hasn’t fought since 2018 and that is quite long to say the least
    Glad if it don’t happen

Comment

The last few days posts on this forum are a monument to just how dead the sport is right now. I hope to G-d some good boxing news comes out soon, we need some fights to get excited about in the usa
      MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

This clown is just looking for attention, give it a week n he will say he was about to buy his wife started crying

Comment

Bellew and Brook don't seem to really grasp the concept of retirement.

Comment

Bellew vs Usyk was like the prime example of a guy at the end of his career emptying the tank in one last effort

​​​​​​It's not like he clearly had a lot left in the tank and retired early.

Comment

Believe you me this is a cash grab. Have it in the UK & he might garner some interest… Then again why bother if it’s not at CW or HW? The BW is not exactly filled with household names. I mean that pigmy Alec Babic fought for the title.
              Last edited by joe strong; 02-20-2024, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                The last few days posts on this forum are a monument to just how dead the sport is right now. I hope to G-d some good boxing news comes out soon, we need some fights to get excited about in the usa
                I'm actually enjoying this small lull we got going on, let's me get some other things done. Anyways last year it was like this too, the beginning of the year was slow but it picked up by the end of spring/beginning of summer.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Wouldn't mind watching this twat get knocked out cold again.
                  MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Stab Master Arson View Post
                    Bellew and Brook don't seem to really grasp the concept of retirement.
                    Hard for some guys to walk away when it's been life for the past 20-30 years. But these guys need to leave it alone it's not good for the old brain to be getting punched in the head in you're late 30s-early 40s

Comment

Working...
                    X