Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Champ Cordina Ready To Vacate Title If Unification Can't Be Agreed Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Champ Cordina Ready To Vacate Title If Unification Can't Be Agreed Next

Joe Cordina reveals that he is willing to vacate the IBF super-featherweight title due to a lack of progress of being able to unify the title
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's saying this after him and Hearn refused to negotiate a unification with Foster...what a joke. Move up to 35 and get slaughtered by the lightweights then, Joe. You've already shown you don't actually want a unification so don't play it up like that's the reason your jumping up. Truth is, he probably can't make the weight anymore and has felt it in the Cacace camp. You could be fighting Foster in a unification...
    James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

I think tank was trying to fight another tiny man moving up in weight. Thats why there was the tank is fighting in the uk rumor. Maybe it's coming still

Comment

Wasn't he the one dodging the unification. Cry me a river and fight someone. UK has great fans ND money, make them an offer or shush?

Comment

Cording just looking for retirement money
          He can’t make weight and knows going up will not benefit him

Comment

Champ Cordina? That is too sweet.

Comment

This is the same guy who stuck his nose up at unifying with Foster not long ago.

Comment

Cordina seen Nunez look like a beast and said I'm cool.

Duck!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing a super six @ 135Lb. Tank, O'Shaque, Cordina, Keyshawn + the Berinchyk/Navarrete & Loma/Kambosos winner could work well.

Comment

Working...
                  X