Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: I Expect Lomachenko To Win By Decision, Kambosos Leaves It All In The Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Linares: I Expect Lomachenko To Win By Decision, Kambosos Leaves It All In The Gym

By Adam Noble-Forcey - The lightweight division is experiencing a reset due to Devin Haney's departure to 140 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kambosos lost to Maxi Hughes. 3 Lost in a row. He lacks skills. All balls, but no power.
    paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      Kambosos lost to Maxi Hughes. 3 Lost in a row. He lacks skills. All balls, but no power.
      Not sure the problem is power as much as it is his skill set
      He seems to lack focus and begins to headhunt without putting in the work to actually being able to headhunt
      He’s gotten quite far with his limited ability or skills

Comment

Yeah. Maxi Hughes was robbed. He should be the one fighting Lomachenko.
        paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Loma by stoppage!

Comment

Kambosis is a Buster Douglas kinda figure - he had one perfect night.

Comment

He probably did deserve to lose to Hughes but he had 3 really solid wins in a row before the Haney fights (he beat Bey, Selby, and Lopez in 3 straight fights as a road b-side in their respective home countries), he has a new trainer, he's much bigger than Lomachenko, and he's much younger than Lomachenko.

I expect Lomachenko to win but Kambosos is a live dog in this fight. Loma has a ton of mileage on him for a guy his size and fighters can get old overnight. If the version of Loma who showed up to fight Ortiz shows up to fight the version of Kambosos who beat Teo, Kambosos can win. If the version of Loma who shredded Commey shows up to fight the version of Kambo who got a gift against Hughes, Kambo is going to sleep.

Comment

George Linares, you are a bitter guy. You knew Kambosos will earn a lot more than you earned throughout your boxing careee l. Better sleep in tour room bro. You are not even remembered as avery good fighter. Not deserve to speak bro ..

Comment

Lol @ shadow being a bigpoppapump. What's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

He probably did deserve to lose to Hughes but he had 3 really solid wins in a row before the Haney fights (he beat Bey, Selby, and Lopez in 3 straight fights as a road b-side in their respective home countries), he has a new trainer, he's much bigger than Lomachenko, and he's much younger than Lomachenko.

I expect Lomachenko to win but Kambosos is a live dog in this fight. Loma has a ton of mileage on him for a guy his size and fighters can get old overnight. If the version of Loma who showed up to fight Ortiz shows up to fight the version of Kambosos who beat Teo, Kambosos can win. If the version of Loma who shredded Commey shows up to fight the version of Kambo who got a gift against Hughes, Kambo is going to sleep.
                    I don’t think Kambosos would beat the Lomachenko that scraped by Ortiz. As with all Loma fights that were competitive, it was primarily Ortiz’ size that allowed him to stay with the Ukrainian, and Kambosos is actually one of the few world ranked lightweights who doesn't appear to dwarf him in the ring.

I agree Lomachenko has loads of wear. Even Teofimo said it would be a factor before they fought. But George will need a repeat of Loma's worst injury, the torn labrum, to have any chance in this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X