Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Late Knockdown, Superior Stamina Propel Foster Past Nova By Split Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Late Knockdown, Superior Stamina Propel Foster Past Nova By Split Decision

Fight report from the MSG as O'Shaquie Foster defeats Abraham Nova via split decision
    [Click Here To Read More]

Knockdown was Flukie due to wet ring apron. Commentary atrociously biased towards Foster who did absolutely nothing until the 7th round. And I'm a big foster fan but Novas style was just all wrong for him. Part of me wants to say Nova didn't "do enough" to "take it from the champ"... but I cant say that because i had Nova winning 8 rounds, though it wasn't spectacular.
    Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Decent scrap but overall not overly impressed with both fighters. I do not think Forster will be champ for long and doubt Nova ever wins a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Guiltysimpson24 View Post
        Knockdown was Flukie due to wet ring apron. Commentary atrociously biased towards Foster who did absolutely nothing until the 7th round. And I'm a big foster fan but Novas style was just all wrong for him. Part of me wants to say Nova didn't "do enough" to "take it from the champ"... but I cant say that because i had Nova winning 8 rounds, though it wasn't spectacular.
        Foster likes to take his foot off the gas
        Won’t always be so lucky
        real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Bradley embarrassed himself. He was saying that Foster belonged in the top 10PFP before the fight so the whole time during the fight he kept giving Foster blow jobs.
          Last edited by richardt; 02-17-2024, 01:51 AM.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Bradley embarrassed himself. He was saying that Foster belonged in the top 10PFP so the whole time he kept giving Foster blow jobs.
            Would you expect otherwise from Bradley
            We all know his shtick

Comment

I was rooting for Nova to win. I only saw the highlight but Nova looked sloppy, falling in, reaching, not enough jabs or head movement. But with the kind of character he has, I believe he'll go back to the gym and work hard on conditioning, and correct some technical flaws and come back much stronger and better
              Last edited by archiemoore1; 02-17-2024, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Guiltysimpson24 View Post
                I told you, Foster cruises too much. He keeps doing it. Every damn fight.
                real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Kevin Morgan’s 116-111 for Foster is bad, ban his ass from being a judge also!
                  MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Bradley embarrassed himself. He was saying that Foster belonged in the top 10PFP before the fight so the whole time during the fight he kept giving Foster blow jobs.
                    Foster is a very good, gritty fighter, but his game has a few holes and he loses a lot of early rounds. He reminds me a bit of Jermell. Shock is not a Top 10 P4P guy or even close, but he could rise with a unification win or two.

Comment

Working...
                    X