Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Rozier Believes Keith Thurman Will Be Tszyu's Toughest Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Rozier Believes Keith Thurman Will Be Tszyu's Toughest Opponent

Tim Tszyu has always wanted to prove himself. Whether it was on the playground or in the ring, the Aussie walks around with a huge chip on his shoulders.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I too feel Thurman will be the most difficult opponent to date. Not toughest, as that word would describe Keith, and I don't feel he's that tough.
    But he will be avoiding the knockout from the first bell on, and that will pose the real challenge for Tszyu. If he can catch Thurman, he can best him.
    Oh he'll win the fight, but can he knockout or hurt Thurman, a man who will be trying to survive and avoid being knocked out? That's the real question, and the reason I feel Thurman is the most difficult fight to date.

Comment

If Thurman still has his legs and employs a jab this is going to be extremely interesting

Comment

Thurman is a joke 100%
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

One Time doesn't belong in the ring right now

Comment

Meh. Mendoza is fitter, tougher, younger, a natural 154 and Tszyu beat him up.

Comment

Working...
            X