Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joyce: I'm Hopeful Parker Can Beat Zhang; Be Just A Little Bit More Smart & Skillful Than I Was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joyce: I'm Hopeful Parker Can Beat Zhang; Be Just A Little Bit More Smart & Skillful Than I Was

Joe Joyce paused for several seconds before he answered a question regarding who will win the intriguing heavyweight bout between Zhilei Zhang and Joseph Parker on March 8 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a puss.

Comment

Parker may have more successes than Joyce, but Zhang isn't one-trick Wilder.

Comment

Parker in a side by side comparison with Zhang, is ether matched or out competed in multiple fight departments.

Zhang is a proven more powerful puncher than Parker, Zhang's durability on current form is superior to Parker's. Zhang's pure boxing skills are comparable if not greater than Parker's.

The three area's where Parker, may be on current form a tad better than Zhang are 1: Endurance. 2: Punch Speed. 3: Superior Athleticism.

This fight is a extremely difficult fight for Parker stylistically 'In order for Parker to win this fight, he truly has to execute his best ever fight'.

Note: Anthony Joshua was the last proven power puncher, with solid boxing skills who Parker fought 'In that fight, Parker fought more to survive instead of fighting to win'.

Parker's last fight vs Wilder, was a great win 'To have on his resume'.

But the actual fight, and the game plan which Parker used 'Was nothing special'.

Deontay Wilder's best attributes are his power, gameness and determination 'Outside of these attributes, Wilder pretty much has domestic to Low level European Boxing skills'.

Deontay Wilder historically, has spent most of his top level fights 'Losing rounds'. If Wilder struggles to deck, or hurt his opponents 'Then he has spent most of the action in those fights, being out boxed'.

Anyone who understand's boxing, could see from many miles away 'That Joseph Parker, had the ability to out box Wilder in a disciplined fight'.

Parker has never referred to his win over Wilder, as one of his best performances 'Because from a pure competitor's perspective, he will be aware that it was a straight forward fight'.

Deontay Wilder, was actually a easy fight for Parker 'Stylistically outside of Wilder's power? Wilder really was unable to compete with Parker in most other area's of the game upon that night'.

This challenge and fight vs Zhang is entirely different 'Just being straight forward, and having a dance about the ring. In my opinion is not going to be enough to beat Zhang' etc.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-16-2024, 08:54 AM.
        Stuntman Mike Stuntman Mike likes this.

Comment

Likable guy, Joyce.
          Never sounds bitter when talking about his competitors

Comment

Parker is good but he does not have the power to stop Zhang. If Zhang has a good gas tank he will win a wide UD

Comment

Unless Zhang finally gets old over night he is gonna take this fight.

Comment

Why does he want Zhang to lose? I’d like to see Zhang go all the way to a title shot and I favour him over both champions
                Last edited by Oldskoolg; 02-16-2024, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Shifu Lee has a plan they will see Zhang getting dropped and outpointed over the distance.

Oilskin gonna be too slippery...

Comment

pillow fist Parker is getting blown out in the same way.

Emperor Zhang's bull run is unstoppable
                    Stuntman Mike Stuntman Mike likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X