No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham Nova Picking Ryan Garcia To Upset Devin Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abraham Nova Picking Ryan Garcia To Upset Devin Haney

Abraham Nova is a busy man. He's doing his best to remain focused on several tasks, including beating O'Shaquie Foster and of course, becoming a world champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia is a talented guy, but he only looks as amazing as he does bc almost every guy he fights is half his size that can barely reach him. Haney, like him or not, is a master boxer similar in size and reach that knows how to nullify your biggest weapon and use it against you. If Garcia does what he usually does, he's getting completely outclassed and it won't even be close. Puncher's chance is all he has in this one.

Comment

Nova should concentrate on his fight tonight, and forget about Garcia, Haney, and any other fighter who's not named Foster!
      Who can very well give him his second boxing career loss, and quite possibly by knockout, which doesn't mean he has no chance.
      It simply mean's that he better concentrate all of his attention on his next opponent, who happens to be one of the champion's of the division!
      Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Haney is real deal. Made a good fighter like Prograis look very average
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

I guess I can see how it could happen...perhaps a fast powerful counter from the taller Garcia during a brief exchange from the outside.

I just don't see it actually happening. Something tells me that Haney's power and punch resistance might be better at the higher weights. Garcia still fights with some serious flaws (although he has some skills and some god-given talents).
          Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

There’s always one guy who wants to go against the grain. And then looks stupid.

Comment

Well if and when it goes to the decision look for some interesting scoring, I will say that much

Comment

Seriously, WHAT talent are people talking about with Ryan Garcia!?!?

His footwork is atrocious
                His straight right is really awkward
                His defense is non-existent as is his head movement
                No level changes
                No ring IQ to speak of
                No discipline, does what he wants when in the ring

And that is just from the top of my head.

Smash Smash HENNY HENNY like this.

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectJab View Post
                  Seriously, WHAT talent are people talking about with Ryan Garcia!?!?

His footwork is atrocious
                  His straight right is really awkward
                  His defense is non-existent as is his head movement
                  No level changes
                  No ring IQ to speak of
                  No discipline, does what he wants when in the ring

And that is just from the top of my head.
                  He has physical talent and gifts..but that doesn't matter because he's weak in all of the areas that you mentioned.

Absolutely zero discipline and IQ. Anyone who says otherwise has to watch those three left hooks this dude threw back to back to back against Tank that got him dropped. Dumb AF, even Tank laughed at him before he countered the third left hook. Ryan set that trap up himself

Comment

Originally posted by HENNY View Post

He has physical talent and gifts..but that doesn't matter because he's weak in all of the areas that you mentioned.

Absolutely zero discipline and IQ. Anyone who says otherwise has to watch those three left hooks this dude threw back to back to back against Tank that got him dropped. Dumb AF, even Tank laughed at him before he countered the third left hook. Ryan set that trap up himself
                    Yup, but what does say about Haney? He picked the easy opponent. Ryan is there for a pay day and what does it say about Tank needing a rehydration clause and bringing Ryan down as much as possible fighting a social media influencer.

For sure Ryan doesn't have to worry about getting KO by Devin because he can't crack an egg. Ryans only chance is punchers chance. Skill wise is a total mismatch.
                    HENNY HENNY likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X