Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez on Crawford: He's Human; We Bleed the Same; He's Just Uglier ... Even Fights Ugly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez on Crawford: He's Human; We Bleed the Same; He's Just Uglier ... Even Fights Ugly

Teofimo Lopez apparently isn't backing down from his call out of Terence 'Bud' Crawford. In an interview on Punsh Drunk Boxing, the former unified lightweight champion and current 140-pound titlist ramped up his goading of Crawford for a fight down the line. Crawford fully unified the welterweight division last year with a
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bud will bring you back to reality
    Then you and pops will know that not only can’t you cut the ring but your not that very good after all

Comment

Has he got a death wish or something? The guy gets dropped by the Kambosis' and Sandor Martin's of the world. Bud would 1000% stop him - its not even up for debate.

Comment

Bud ducking Ennis and looking for the Canelo Lottery Ticket.

Teo needs to fight Matias someone who wont Run. see how much cojones he really has.
        Last edited by boxingitis; 02-15-2024, 10:14 PM.
        Roadblock Roadblock likes this.

Comment

I also sensed some concern coming from Crawford. If he is an astute business person, which I believe he is, why would he be shutting down this matchup with Lopez? It would generate a lot of interest and a big purse. Mayweather, for example, would have been all over it, especially if he thought he couldn't lose, like Crawford is saying.
          Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Crawford boxes beautifully deadly.... Yes Teo has a death wish. Crawford has no obvious weakness like Teo. He would get stopped

Comment

Teo calling a man ugly. Some ho s****. He'll get sparked by round 11.

Comment

If he is trying to get Bud's attention he is doing good job at it.

Comment

Teo bleeds from his vagina. Crawford would break his mandible.

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post
                    Teo calling a man ugly. Some ho s****. He'll get sparked by round 11.
                    Yea it's funny how everyone has been going out of their way to ignore the obvious. This Lil Honduran niccut got a serious inferiority complex to certain fighters. First crying about TR only wanting to showcase black fighters. Then talking about dyke suckin lips on Tank and now calling Crawford ugly. O and I forgot he talks down on Puerto Rican fighters when their skin tone resembles Subriel Matias. He's mad that Puerto Ricans and Mexicans don't support him because he's not one of their own. Everyone hispanic south of the border treats the central Americans like str8t haired mee-yah-taas and its sinking in. He used to have my support but now I'm done with this jealous clown.
                    Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X