Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Describes Tim Tszyu's Style: "I Could Say Basic But Also Tough"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Describes Tim Tszyu's Style: "I Could Say Basic But Also Tough"

At times, you could forget that Keith Thurman is still an active fighter. Seldom does he enter the ring nowadays and unsurprisingly, fans were shocked when his comeback fight was announced. Officially, after two years of being both out of sight and out of mind, will come to an end when Thurman walks through a Las Vegas arena on March 30th, to take on Tim Tszyu at a catchweight of 155 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He is not lying, especially I got to be sharp and stay on my toes, if Thurman can get into the shape to do that he has a shot at winning over a very frustrated Tim, but its not going to be easy to keep it going for 12 with a strong hungry guy like Tim chasing you down.

The fight is intriguing to me Thurman can move well I want to see how Tim handles that movement.

Comment

Please no more running. We had enough with Charlo, Shakur, and Ortiz. Leave that for the Olympics this summer.

Comment

Gotta love the new meaning of the term “Basic Fighter”. It used to mean a fighter that was basically average at all the intangibles and wasn’t special at any one particular facet. Now - it is code for I’m gonna run my azz off, potshot, and not engage whatsoever and then ***** (while cashing your check) that you did enough to win. I understand boxing - and some movement is necessary and warranted. I see this fight as a clone of Canelo vs Charlo, where Charlo THE LION basically felt Canelo power early and was counting the seconds for the fight to end unscathed. It seems he sold his pride and ego (always a big talker (and gotta admit always backed it up)) for a big bag of money.
        JJ75JJ JJ75JJ likes this.

Comment

Blah blah blah
          By the end of the fight
          He hits harder than I thought
          His basic 1-2 is also very good and he’s fast
          Also , I can tell you how many bulbs were around the ring as I got a very good look at them while I laid there
          Thanks Keef
          So retirement seems imminent

Comment

Thurman has a "runners chance" to make it to the end of the fight.
            No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Keef by close UD after some shaky moments in the mid-rounds. He has more skill, speed, experience in big fights and pedigree. Size and aggression alone won't be enough for Tszyu.
              paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

I'd love it if Thurman could win a big upset - but at the same time I'm wondering if he is writing checks with his mouth that his ass can't cash.
                paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Staying on his toes won't be enough. if he doesn't land heavy on tzyu and make him respect his power then he's done, he will be overwhelmed and stopped. I don't believe he has the skill or stamina to pull an Ortiz on him.

Comment

I like Tim but I ain’t ordering . Thurman getting blasted tf out!!! Ty Tim, fa Q Al
                    JJ75JJ JJ75JJ likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X