Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nova: Ramirez Is A Good Fighter, But Not With The Elites; I Wasn't Surprised He Lost To Espinoza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nova: Ramirez Is A Good Fighter, But Not With The Elites; I Wasn't Surprised He Lost To Espinoza

Abraham Nova knows what he should say about Robeisy Ramirez and the former featherweight champion's surprising defeat to Rafael Espinoza two months ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's always amusing when another fighter inadvertently criticize themselves while criticizing another fighter.
    Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      It's always amusing when another fighter inadvertently criticize themselves while criticizing another fighter.
      You beat me to it! Yeah, this has happened twice in the last week. Benn's opponent criticized himself too this week.

Comment

But he smoked you though idiota!
        Hitmon Hitmon Boricua181 Boricua181 like this.

Comment

The Ramirez-Espinoza fight was very interesting and a great match to watch. It was close but Espinoza won that fight for sure, however now that the rest of the champions know what to expect I want to see if he can defend his belt. My bias for Robeisy included I still think he messed up his tactics against him.

Comment

Does anyone think that if Espinoza wasn't freakishly tall he would have still beat Robeisy ? Nova is definitely no rocket scientist. I'm rooting for O'Shaquie,he's got a real good backstory , and he seems like good people. WAR FOSTER !

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
              The Ramirez-Espinoza fight was very interesting and a great match to watch. It was close but Espinoza won that fight for sure, however now that the rest of the champions know what to expect I want to see if he can defend his belt. My bias for Robeisy included I still think he messed up his tactics against him.
              I'm with you on that too, and it's not bias. He felt in love with his power and he put the guy down hard, 10 seconds more and the fight would've been stopped, he followed through with everything and hurt him a couple of times, but the guy got his second win and Ramirez was spent, I don't think espinoza can repeat that performance it a night that he wasn't going to be denied. Kudos to both fighter's especially for the Mexican.

Comment

Ramirez, must've damaged some of your brain cell's, because he knocked you out, but you state that he's not an elite fighter?
                Then what does that say about you? You got knocked out by Ramirez in a dramatic fashion, if I recall correctly you hit the canvas face first.
                You have to think clearly, and be completely honest with yourself, and the boxing public, and if you were being honest, then you are seriously confused!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBackHand View Post
                  But he smoked you though idiota!
                  Exactly! Now that was a serious GoldenBackHand that you just landed on Nova, you might've knocked the super out of his ring moniker!
                  Oh! I forgot that Ramirez had already done that when he devastatingly knocked him out, there's nothing super about Nova!

Comment

Espinoza's size, not ability, was the biggest factor in that fight. Ramirez is an elite guy, but everybody is gonna have trouble with a dude who 6' 0" tall in a division where guys are dam 5'5" at best no matter what the skill level difference is. If Ramirez isn't an elite guy and he dominated and plastered Nova, that says more on what level Nova is than Ramirez. Both are good fighters, but to downplay Ramirez after the performance he put on against Nova doesn't make Nova look good at all in this instance. Espinoza just fought the fight of his life that night and was willing to go through hellfire to win it. Credit to all these cats tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X