Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada: I'm Just Excited And F------ Hungry To Become Undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada: I'm Just Excited And F------ Hungry To Become Undisputed

Seniesa Estrada has a significantly different perspective than Yokasta Valle on their long-awaited grudge match. All the strawweight belts will be on the line for the first time--male or female--in boxing history when the pair of unified titlists meet on March 29 on ESPN+ from Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona. The two have been circling one another for years, with plenty of words exchanged but little movement made until earlier this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Love this chick. Gritty as F. Not the fake grit like that Jessica Macskill or whatever her name is. Plus she can fight and she's hot.

Comment

I have utmost respect for her skills as a fighter and would love for her to take a dump on my chest.

Comment

They're both hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
          I have utmost respect for her skills as a fighter and would love for her to take a dump on my chest.

I don't think that the cost of the Pay Per View is going to cover that. I hope that you get your wish though. Who doesn't love poop ?

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

I don't think that the cost of the Pay Per View is going to cover that. I hope that you get your wish though. Who doesn't love poop ?
            Larry was the only other poster who would openly talk about pooping. He did a lot to bring it into the mainstream
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X