Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bruce Carrington: "I Plan On Being The Biggest Name In Boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bruce Carrington: "I Plan On Being The Biggest Name In Boxing"

Fighters are normally confident. That isn't surprising. They work essentially their entire lives to reach the top of the mountain. The ultimate goal, of course, is to win a world title, rake in loads of money, and for those who are a bit more ambitious, become a pound-for-pound star and a Hall of Famer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Carrington you'll make some noise in boxing, but your not going to become the biggest name in boxing.
    That's just not a realist goal, but I do see you becoming a champion, and making quite a few defenses of that title!

Comment

He's supposed to think that.

But being that he's already 27 hes got a short time to make a big impression being that hes still a prospect more than a contender let alone a belt holder or #1 at his weight.

Good dude & I like his chances to touch a belt, but idk about him being #1 at his weight & I really don't see him as among the biggest names let alone the biggest name.

Being a lower weight guy in the US his ceiling for being popular is gonna be lower in general too unless he gots some attention getting skills I haven't seen yet.

Comment

Working...
      X