Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emiliano Vargas Looking Forward To Abdullah Mason Showdown Down The Line

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emiliano Vargas Looking Forward To Abdullah Mason Showdown Down The Line

If you took a look at the resume of Emiliano Vargas, you'd be hard-pressed to find any recognizable names. Chastisement isn't called for, however. Simply put, he's slowly making his way up the lightweight ladder. This Friday night, he'll take another small step in the right direction.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Emilliano can't beat Abdullah, who is a bit faster, and hit's just as hard or a bit harder.
    I can see that fight being a damn good showdown, until Mason start's laying down the law in the ring!

Comment

That would be a really interesting fight , pretty much a pick em. They're both fast , aggressive, and can crack. The best chin wins this one.

Comment

Mason would starch him with ease. I cant see Vargas as even any kind of threat to him at all.
        real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Vargas is nice offensively but idk that he hits THAT hard & his defense needs big improvements. I wouldn't be shocked if he got knocked out by a random guy this year if they got too loose moving him up. Fun guy to watch so far tho, he just seems more limited than ppl are suggesting.

Mason on the other hand seems about as destined for a big future as you could say any 19yr old whos only 12-0 could be. They need to be growing his social media game more rn too so that in 3-5yrs hes on top in a huge way if he pans out as big as many, including myself, think or just has big popularity with fans if he doesn't pan out THAT big.

Comment

Both have impressed me so far , if they keep on their trajectory this should be a phenomenal fight when it does happen.
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

The way boxing is, it might never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
                Mason would starch him with ease. I cant see Vargas as even any kind of threat to him at all.
                Mason looks like a beast agsinst BUMS... wait til he steps up & see if you start to think differently

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Vargas is nice offensively but idk that he hits THAT hard & his defense needs big improvements. I wouldn't be shocked if he got knocked out by a random guy this year if they got too loose moving him up. Fun guy to watch so far tho, he just seems more limited than ppl are suggesting.

Mason on the other hand seems about as destined for a big future as you could say any 19yr old whos only 12-0 could be. They need to be growing his social media game more rn too so that in 3-5yrs hes on top in a huge way if he pans out as big as many, including myself, think or just has big popularity with fans if he doesn't pan out THAT big.
                  calm down it's waaaaaay to early to predict anything... 85% of prospects eventually end up at Popeys before the age of 27

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                    Emilliano can't beat Abdullah, who is a bit faster, and hit's just as hard or a bit harder.
                    I can see that fight being a damn good showdown, until Mason start's laying down the law in the ring!
                    Mason looks like you're average wannabe boxer puncher but the moment he gets hit he will turn to pure boxer/runner/pranced....Emiliano on the other hand looks special he will beat the crap out of Mason when the time comes.

Comment

Working...
                    X