Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Lashes Out at Usyk Handlers, Fury Critics: 'They're a Pair of Pricks; They Keep Peddling This Bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Lashes Out at Usyk Handlers, Fury Critics: 'They're a Pair of Pricks; They Keep Peddling This Bull****

Promoter Frank Warren remains livid at accusations suggesting his charge Tyson Fury intentionally tried to sabotage his fight with Oleksandr Usyk for the undisputed heavyweight championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Always liked Usyk as a fighter. But his team is shady and showed their asses when they ran to the media after Usyk pulled out of negotiations and blamed Fury like children. Knowing that the Saudi's had offered huge paydays and that the fight was on hold because of that.

I'd have more respect for Usyk if he were to question the cut, or if he isn't, at least get his people to shut up. Usyk comes off as disingenuous after all this. Fury isn a showman and builds these fights up verbally, that is fair game, many boxers have done this. But for Usyk to keep acting like a saint while he allows his team to talk crap, it is a bad look on him.

Fury haters are irrational and can't think clearly about him. No he isn't perfect but he destroyed Wilder twice and offered several top guys big money to fight him, they turned him down. And yet Fury is ducking people? It is gaslighting from Usyk's team and from Fury's haters.
    Last edited by Theshotyoudontsee; 02-15-2024, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post
      Always liked Usyk as a fighter. But his team is shady and showed their asses when they ran to the media after Usyk pulled out of negotiations and blamed Fury like children. Knowing that the Saudi's had offered huge paydays and that the fight was on hold because of that.

I'd have more respect for Usyk if he were to question the cut, or if he isn't, at least get his people to shut up. Usyk comes off as disingenuous after all this. Fury isn a showman and builds these fights up verbally, that is fair game, many boxers have done this. But for Usyk to keep acting like a saint while he allows his team to talk crap, it is a bad look on him.

Fury haters are irrational and can't think clearly about him. No he isn't perfect but he destroyed Wilder twice and offered several top guys big money to fight him, they turned him down. And yet Fury is ducking people? It is gaslighting from Usyk's team and from Fury's haters.
      It’s called frustration
      Can’t blame them but scooping to Fury’s standards I think is a bit much
      Silence is golden

Comment

If there wasn't BS there, they couldn't peddle it. There is plenty of BS, isn't there? Fury generates it.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

It’s called frustration
          Can’t blame them but scooping to Fury’s standards I think is a bit much
          Silence is golden
          I support the right of everyone to an opinion certainly. What I can't understand is, why do people hate Fury so much? He beat Klitschko, had serious mental issues, got himself together and came back and had a great trilogy with Wilder. He then offered multiple guys a shot at lineal and his belt, including AJ, Ruiz and a few others. AJ said no, Ruiz said no.

He goes into negotiations with Usyk and he does what he always does....he talks, sells the fight. Usyk isn't a big draw and so he offered Usyk a shot but wanted the lion's share. Usyks as the smaller side still getting far more then he would fighting anyone else, and Usyk wins, can then go in and beat Fury and set the rematch terms. The Saudi's come in and offer huge money and the fight is put on hold, Usyk's team immediately starts blaming Fury and saying he wanted too much....which we now know is bull****, the Saudi's told them to wait.

The cut is obviously real. Medical reports and Saudi's concur. But now people are saying Fury wants out? Against a guy much smaller, who doesn't have huge power?

Fury talks to sell fights. Is that why people hate him? No one else at HW is that great to watch. Fury is is skilled, and the Ngannou knockdown makes it even more intriguing. I just don't get the incredible amount of Fury hate. He brings entertaiment to the sport and he is highly skilled for a big man.

Do people really take his rhetoric so seriously that they hate him personally?

Comment

I support the right of everyone to an opinion certainly. What I can't understand is, why do people hate Fury so much? He beat Klitschko, had serious mental issues, got himself together and came back and had a great trilogy with Wilder. He then offered multiple guys a shot at lineal and his belt, including AJ, Ruiz and a few others. AJ said no, Ruiz said no.

He goes into negotiations with Usyk and he does what he always does....he talks, sells the fight. Usyk isn't a big draw and so he offered Usyk a shot but wanted the lion's share. Usyks as the smaller side still getting far more then he would fighting anyone else, and Usyk wins, can then go in and beat Fury and set the rematch terms. The Saudi's come in and offer huge money and the fight is put on hold, Usyk's team immediately starts blaming Fury and saying he wanted too much....which we now know is bull****, the Saudi's told them to wait.

The cut is obviously real. Medical reports and Saudi's concur. But now people are saying Fury wants out? Against a guy much smaller, who doesn't have huge power?

Fury talks to sell fights. Is that why people hate him? No one else at HW is that great to watch. Fury is is skilled, and the Ngannou knockdown makes it even more intriguing. I just don't get the incredible amount of Fury hate. He brings entertaiment to the sport and he is highly skilled for a big man.

He's a pathological liar and a drug cheat. Shocking that people don't like him.

Comment

Tell you what , everything you stated is opinion and not fact unfortunately
              It’s not to dump on you or anything else but unfortunately we are not there when negotiations are going on so we can only speculate
              The fact that his excellency has ponied up that 10 million penalty speaks for itself
              Fury has pulled stunts and has bullchitted throughout his career and now it’s coming back to bite him in the azz
              I see your fan and seems in your eyes he can’t do no wrong but maybe take a step back and see how many things are very debatable and how he’s gone about
              Boxing wins there before Fury and will be here after he departs

Comment

And I am one who doesn’t see all this skill that gets mentioned around him

Comment

Why dont you try to get yo fat azz out
                  of the couch, train for months pay for sevices (gym, sparring, chefs) and then get your opponent cancel the event because of their unprofessionalism... then we will se how you feel , fury's side chick....
                  Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 02-15-2024, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

And I am one who doesn’t see all this skill that gets mentioned around him
                    i do see both sides. That said, I think Fury puts on a big act and talks a ton to keep himself in the spotlight. He boxes very light on his feet for a huge guy and he knocked Wilder into next week, which is where I began to be a fan. He has really only been sitting down on his punches for a few years.

As to the nandrolone ban, he deserved it. And the ******* stuff, yeah, dude was a mess.

I guess I just find the HW division far more fun with him in it.

Comment

Working...
                    X