Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamaine Ortiz Confident He Did Enough To Beat Lopez: "They Seen Me Give Him A Boxing Clinic"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamaine Ortiz Confident He Did Enough To Beat Lopez: "They Seen Me Give Him A Boxing Clinic"

Jamaine Ortiz knew what he was getting himself into. He also heard all of the dubious voices warning him of what was to come. Teofimo Lopez can sometimes come across as incoherent. His words are also often laced with hubris. Still, whether you
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maybe he did, but people won't care and promoters will not want to put him at the top of the bill - so if he continues to fight like this, it'll impact his earning potential. I didn't watch the fight and I've no plans to find/watch a recording.
    Last edited by Body the jab; 02-15-2024, 09:04 AM.

Comment

The paint drying on the wall would probably win a close decision against Ortiz.
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

but the great Shakur man.......

Comment

Ortiz blew a golden opportunity to impress on a big stage. Now, he whines about not getting a fair shake? He has nothing to complain about … it was the paying customers who got jobbed watching that performance. Good luck to Ortiz finding a decent promoter to showcase him again.

Comment

What we seen MF'er is that you should have been into track and field!

Comment

This was far from a masterpiece
              What we really learned from this fight is Lopez is one easy out and Ortiz will be back to fighting on small cards although I thought he should of gotten the win for the little that was shown from both

Comment

Jermaine Ortiz performance is really bad for boxing. People who don’t normally watch the sport but tuned in that day will think twice before watching/paying or attending another match.

Comment

Usain Bolt has entered the discussion

Comment

True, he could have been given the win based on the few punches landed in the fight. That nebulous term "ring generalship" though, in my opinion Ortiz lost that part of the scoring equation by a very wide margin.
                    Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X