Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ben Whittaker Set For Quick Return, Added To March 31 Wardley-Clarke Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ben Whittaker Set For Quick Return, Added To March 31 Wardley-Clarke Show

Ben Whittaker will stay true to a vow to remain far more active in 2024. The flamboyant light heavyweight prospect is confirmed to return to the ring on March 31, in supporting capacity to the already announced Fabio Wardley-Frazer Clarke British heavyweight title fight. An opponent was not yet confirmed for West Bromwich's Whittaker, whose placement on the show comes on the heels of his fifth-round knockout of Khalid Graidia earlier this month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whittaker looks like he can be a champion in a couple of years but considering he was an olympic medalist, the matchmaking for him has been terrible.

Comment

People can't wait til he get knocked clean the hell out, It's one thing to fight bums but to embarrass them too!

Comment

I’d like to see Whittaker fight 5 times minimum this year. He needs to start building some momentum.

Comment

The sport's uptight traditionalists took issue with his dancing and mocking of his opponent
          What? I don't think most people have so much of an issue with what he's doing as who he's doing it to.

He's mocking journeymen that are paid to pad his record. I'll be fine with him doing that stuff against a genuine rival. I won't be sad if he gets chinned doing it either though.
          Last edited by diarraisagod; 02-15-2024, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X