Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Shu Shu' Carrington: It's My First Time Fighting On National Television; But I Love The Pressure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 'Shu Shu' Carrington: It's My First Time Fighting On National Television; But I Love The Pressure

Bruce Carrington's confidence encouraged the promising prospect to believe that he is ready for any of boxing's featherweight champions merely 10 fights into his professional career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shu Shu brings the same arrogance that most NY fighters bring to the ring, instead of saying I hope to bring he said I'm going to bring the same excitement to every fight and look good every time. I like what I see in him, but words have power and as a young man be careful of what you say and how you say it so it doesn't come back to bite you!

Comment

Shu Shu Carrington, is one bad ass fighter out of Brooklyn, with very good boxing skill's, and scintillating knockout power!
      Watching this guy fight is like seeing another Sugar Ray Leonard, but with a bit less pizzazz in his combination punching.
      He's a predator in the ring, and is a killer/finisher, once he's hurt his opponent, it's over! I do see him becoming a champion!
      Last edited by Boricua181; 02-15-2024, 09:00 AM.
      real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
        Shu Shu Carrington, is one bad ass fighter out of Brooklyn, with very good boxing skill's, and scintillating knockout power!
        Watching this guy fight is like seeing another Sugar Ray Leonard, but with a bit less pizzazz in his combination punching.
        He's a predator in the ring, and is a killer/finisher, once he's hurt his opponent, it's over! I do see him becoming a champion!
        No more like Sweet Pea Whitaker! If Shu-Shu wins tomorrow, he needs to be fast-tracked! Unlike Xander, who is only 21, Shu-Shu is 26! Shu-Shu is the same age as Boots!

Comment

Shoo Shoo like flies coming around, another arrogant MF soon to get spanked and exposed

Comment

Buncha second guessing a fighter's interviews from people who'd never dare get in the ring. WTF is he supposed to say, especially at this level?

I've watched his previous fights and he's got skills. I'm kinda surprised he's being moved as slowly as he is.

Comment

Get it Shu Shu !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                No more like Sweet Pea Whitaker! If Shu-Shu wins tomorrow, he needs to be fast-tracked! Unlike Xander, who is only 21, Shu-Shu is 26! Shu-Shu is the same age as Boots!
                Who ever said that he was like Whitaker? He's not a Whitaker, or a Leonard, who I slightly compared him to.
                What he is a damn good boxer puncher, with exceptional ring IQ, he still need's a few more fight's before he face's a champion, and wins a title!

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Who ever said that he was like Whitaker? He's not a Whitaker, or a Leonard, who I slightly compared him to.
                  What he is a damn good boxer puncher, with exceptional ring IQ, he still need's a few more fight's before he face's a champion, and wins a title!
                  I am saying "he's more like Whitaker."

Comment

I like Shu Shu And wanna see more of him
                    But it’s gotta be against better opposition

Comment

Working...
                    X