Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: O'Shaquie Foster, Abraham Nova - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: O'Shaquie Foster, Abraham Nova - Face To Face at Final Presser

Foster, Nova Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBC junior lightweight world champion O'Shaquie "Ice Water" Foster (21-2, 12 KOs) and Abraham "El Super" Nova (23-1, 16 KOs) are ready to lock horns in the main event of an ESPN-televised tripleheader this Friday, Feb. 16 at The Theater at Madison Square Garden. This will be the second title defense for Foster, a native of Orange, Texas, who salvaged his title with a come-from-behind 12th-round knockout over Rocky Hernandez last October. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Foster by UD

Comment

Whoa Abraham Nova is frigging huge, how did he cut down to featherweight with that height and frame? I thought Oshaquie Foster was quite big at 130 with him towering over Rocky Hernandez in fight night and almost seeing eye to eye with Rey Vargas.

I still have Oshaquie Foster over him, but O'shaquie isn't as skilled as Robeisy and I didn't expect Nova to have this kind of size advantage, might be quite entertaining to watch.
      Last edited by Feroz; 02-15-2024, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
        Foster by UD
        Only if Foster doesn't coast like he always does.

I'm saying it again like I've been saying. Foster is the modern day Rigondeaux. And he can't do that against Nova who is a power puncher. It's not a soft touch if Nova shows up on the night.

Remember, Foster got damn near stopped in his last fight against Hernandez after losing every damn round through 9 - he almost lost that fight. And Nova fights similar to Hernandez with more power.

We like Foster as a fighter, he has a raw potential under that facade. It's just frustrating watching him coast when he doesn't need to. Reminds of Broner/Porter - Broner drops EVERY damn round, then drops Porter for the first time in Round 12. Which meant Broner could have done more if he'd just throw hands.
        Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 02-15-2024, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X