Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield: "Shakur Stevenson, I Challenge You To A Fight At The End Of The Year"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield: "Shakur Stevenson, I Challenge You To A Fight At The End Of The Year"

Keyshawn Davis vs. Floyd Schofield Jr. makes all the sense in the world. Both compete in the same weight class, are relatively new when it comes to the title picture, and both are being touted as future stars.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Look Floyd Schofield you don't call anyone out talking about the end of the year, either you want it or you don't! So shut the FUK up that's gay!

rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      Look Floyd Schofield you don't call anyone out talking about the end of the year, either you want it or you don't! So shut the FUK up that's gay!

No, that's not gay, what's gay is guys like Shakira Stevenson saying things like "I'll never fight Keyshawn Davis cuz he's my boy, he's my lil baby bruh."

At least Schofield's calling these lame ass dudes out despite them being friends.
      dan_cov dan_cov likes this.

Comment

Kid Austin fighting bs guys & calling mfers out like he is even on the level to fight Shakur. I don't think he beats Keyshawn unless he touches him perfectly to stop him. Idk if this mfer beats JoJo ffs.

Comment

Questioned Schofield on his social media account. "He would be light weight for me; I would destroy your brother. Why go after a pawn, if you can conquer the kings of the division?"

In the game of chess, the king is the most important piece while the pawns play somewhat of an insignificant role.
          Not sure that this needed to be explained.

Comment

Sounds good to me, I hope that they do it.

Comment

Working...
            X