Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Foster: Lamont Roach More Makeable Fight Than Joe Cordina; Not Babysitting Belt Like Cordina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Foster: Lamont Roach More Makeable Fight Than Joe Cordina; Not Babysitting Belt Like Cordina

By Keith Idec - O'Shaquie Foster wants a 130-pound title unification fight after he defends his WBC super featherweight title against Abraham Nova on Friday night. Emanuel Navarrete would've been his preferred opponent and easier to secure because Bob Arum's Top Rank Inc. promotes Foster and Navarrete. Mexico's Navarrete still owns the WBO junior lightweight title, but he has committed to moving up to the lightweight division to fight Ukraine's Denys Berinchyk next for the vacant WBO 135-pound championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The only one who rates Cordina is Cordina himself.

Comment

Roach has just been ordered to fight two mandatories back-to-back, with no exceptions. So no, it’s not the more makeable fight at this time. Foster should’ve done his research.

Comment

I am amped to be attending this event.
        First time at Madison Sqaure Garden.
        NYC here I come !!!!!!!

Comment

Shu-Shu, Let's Go! Brooklyn Stand Up!!!
          Last edited by Bronx2245; 02-14-2024, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
            Roach has just been ordered to fight two mandatories back-to-back, with no exceptions. So no, it’s not the more makeable fight at this time. Foster should’ve done his research.
            Roach could get stripped - or let himself get stripped, like Crawford.

AS far as Foster: I'm going to keep saying it like I've been saying for three fights now.

This guy needs to put a stamp on this fight in front of him because Nova is not a soft touch. Cruising against him like Foster tends to do is a BIG mistake and overlooking him to talk about other fighters is another big mistake.

He doesn't have to protect an '0', but he's got the talent to be a player if he would just F'n focus and step up.

Comment

Working...
            X