Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Navarrete-Berinchyk: Talks Progress, Nearing Deal For Vacant WBO Lightweight Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Navarrete-Berinchyk: Talks Progress, Nearing Deal For Vacant WBO Lightweight Title Fight

Emanuel Navarrete and Denys Berinchyk are inching closer to a deal. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that talks are ongoing to where an extension will likely be granted in lieu of a purse bid hearing for their ordered WBO lightweight title fight. The two were instructed to enter talks on January 29, shortly after Navarrete enforced his 'Super Champion' status in a bid to win a major title in his fourth weight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He needed the rematch. When the Champ draws is mostly cause he lost.

Comment

I can dig it with Yigit.

Comment

When Top Rank gets the WBC, IBF, and WBO under one roof, which I expect Shakur to have by end of 2025, it still won't be enough to sway Davis to unify. Not unless there's six Ferraris and a 2lb rehydration clause.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          He needed the rematch. When the Champ draws is mostly cause he lost.
          apparently you didn't see the fight.. 2 knockdowns & some rounds is fair... robbery was when Tank Davis got a gift "unanimous decision" over Pitbull Cruz... Tanks win was laughable

Comment

Originally posted by 11Combos View Post

apparently you didn't see the fight.. 2 knockdowns & some rounds is fair... robbery was when Tank Davis got a gift "unanimous decision" over Pitbull Cruz... Tanks win was laughable
            I did see it, those were the only 2 rounds he won cause of the KDs, yet he struggle and probably was losing the round. Never said it was a robbery.

How many rounds did you give Navarette?
            Last edited by boxingitis; 02-14-2024, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Lets go Navarette. My boy is gonna win another belt in another weight class

Comment

Originally posted by 11Combos View Post

He got outlanded by big margins in 11 of 12 rounds, including one of the rounds he scored a knockdown...

You sound like the one who didn't see the fight. Conceicao fought his heart out and won almost every second except for the ones he got dropped in.

Comment

Working...
                X