Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum on Promoting at the Sphere: It's Not an Easy Thing to Do; We Are Working On It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum on Promoting at the Sphere: It's Not an Easy Thing to Do; We Are Working On It

Promoter Bob Arum recognizes that promoting a boxing show at the newfangled Sphere will take a lot more effort than required for the typical garden-variety venue.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dana always tooting his own horn
    Makes me laugh cause he makes it sound like he’s ponying up the coin
    What a fughin puppet
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Lol who gives af about the sphere?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
        Lol who gives af about the sphere?
        The writer asking the questions and whoever posted them here.

Comment

I see Sopranos wannabe pretend Guido Goumba Dana White has weighed in. Ba-da-bing, jerkoff

Comment

Dana White will spend the money he says, but won't pay his fighters appropriately.

Comment

what if they had a boxing ring and fighters got inside of it to have a boxing match? maybe that's not why other people go to boxing events, i have no idea as i generally tend to be a different walk of life

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                what if they had a boxing ring and fighters got inside of it to have a boxing match? maybe that's not why other people go to boxing events, i have no idea as i generally tend to be a different walk of life
                With the first event they want it to be a spectacle and all about the presentation. They need to figure out how to make the sound and the visuals of the wall be appealing to the fans for them to want to have major events there. The venue is all about presentation and not the artist/sport itself.
                JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

This Sphere is a very cool venue, but I really question if it works for a live concert or sports event. I can pretty much guarantee spectators will die if there is a fight there. I saw a show a month ago there and thought people were going to fall just getting into their seats. The seating seems to be set at a 45° angle or steeper and the rows are no more than a foot apart, it seems. Anybody who jumps up to cheer is likely to fall to their death.
                  Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 02-13-2024, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rmorris003 View Post

With the first event they want it to be a spectacle and all about the presentation. They need to figure out how to make the sound and the visuals of the wall be appealing to the fans for them to want to have major events there. The venue is all about presentation and not the artist/sport itself.
                    they should probably scrap the fight portion of the event if they just want to have people look at the walls. boxing should be focused on good meaningful fights, not this sort of thing

Comment

Working...
                    X