Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias Inks Multi-Fight Co-Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn's Matchroom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias Inks Multi-Fight Co-Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn's Matchroom

Subriel Matias has signed a multi-fight co-promotional deal with Eddie Hearn's Matchroom and Fresh Productions. Matias (20-1 20 KOs) landed the vacant IBF Super-Lightweight title last February, forcing Jeremias Ponce to retire after
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guess he's going the Andrade way

Comment

Subriel vs Paro, Richardson Smitherson and Montana Love = 0 Dazn subscriptions..... see you in 2026 when you're begging to get back with Al....just like Demetrius!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
        Subriel vs Paro, Richardson Smitherson and Montana Love = 0 Dazn subscriptions..... see you in 2026 when you're begging to get back with Al....just like Demetrius!
        What does Haymon have for him?

Comment

What is over there that he would sign? He is boxing himself out.

Comment

Quite like this move for him. Matchroom have a good working relationship with Haney, I think they still have Prograis, they have Catterall and Hitchins. Some good fights out there for Matias.

Comment

Not quite sure I like this move. I sure help he doesn't get shelved for too long. His career has momentum right now and he's at his peek condition. He needs to make big moves now while he's still got it. His style is definitely not an older fighters style. He won't last long once his body gets a ***** in it.
              BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

We know Eddy has to recoup his losses. Barring an astronomical amount by some foreigner, Matias eats cherry pie, forever, into old age even. If he loses, it will be a shocking upset.
                DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

build the haney fight. i would offer matias prograis then talk to teo if negotiations fails then catterall it is, then a stay busy fight then haney

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    Not quite sure I like this move. I sure help he doesn't get shelved for too long. His career has momentum right now and he's at his peek condition. He needs to make big moves now while he's still got it. His style is definitely not an older fighters style. He won't last long once his body gets a ***** in it.
                    He left PBC because of the inactivity and DAZN looks to be picking up a lot of guys at 140. That Paro fight will get announced soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X