Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor vs. Jack Catterall Rematch: Date and Venue Agreed. Catterall Signs His End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor vs. Jack Catterall Rematch: Date and Venue Agreed. Catterall Signs His End

BoxingScene.com has learned that a date and venue have finally been agreed for Josh Taylor (19-1, 13 KO's) and Jack Catterall (28-1, 13 KO's) to reignite their rivalry.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Strange venue choice. Until Taylor signs I’m not convinced it happens too tbh.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Catterall but I think he wins. Taylor is finished, especially at 140.

Comment

Roughly in the middle I suppose but does seem a bit of a no man’s land / does Taylor sell / bring many ?

Comment

Rooting for catteral

Comment

Over marinated. Hopefully Catterall knocks him out.

Comment

better late than never i suppose, it is a bit of a grudge match, they really dont like each other, well not many like taylor either to be fair

Comment

I'm not surprised Taylor is the last to sign. Benn, Taylor, Fury are a disgrace to British boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
                  I'm not surprised Taylor is the last to sign. Benn, Taylor, Fury are a disgrace to British boxing
                  What did Taylor do?

Comment

Lets see how many times will get injured and postpone/cancel the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X