Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Elijah Garcia vs. Kyrone Davis, Julio Cesar Martinez vs. Angelino Cordova - PBC on Prime, March 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Elijah Garcia vs. Kyrone Davis, Julio Cesar Martinez vs. Angelino Cordova - PBC on Prime, March 30

Two showdowns featuring a rising star in his toughest test to date and a flyweight world champion against an undefeated contender will highlight the first PBC on Prime Video show taking place Saturday, March 30 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The two matchups will be available via free access to all fans, regardless of Prime membership or purchase of the PPV card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stacked card. Doesn’t justify it being PPV, but if I was local to the area, I’d definitely grab a ticket.
    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Stacked card. Doesn’t justify it being PPV, but if I was local to the area, I’d definitely grab a ticket.
      totally agree

Comment

i wonder if racist PBC is gonna invest in Garcia or eventually ask him to take a dive cause he's hispanic, like they did Jesus Ramos? or throw him under the bus like they did Pitbull Cruz with that stupid robbery against Tank..... probably so. Garcia should go to Goldenboy, where he would fit in better

Comment

Incel alert^^^
          pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 11Combos View Post
            i wonder if racist PBC is gonna invest in Garcia or eventually ask him to take a dive cause he's hispanic, like they did Jesus Ramos? or throw him under the bus like they did Pitbull Cruz with that stupid robbery against Tank..... probably so. Garcia should go to Goldenboy, where he would fit in better
            He probably thought about going to Golden boy until Canelo and Ryan told him how much of a horrible corrupt businessman De la hoya is and that's probably why he's staying with Al azzhole!

Comment

Originally posted by 11Combos View Post
              Ok let's ask a few certain fighters if Haymon is racist. Leo Santa Cruz (named his son after Haymon), Mikey and Andy (left Arum to do business with Al) Pitbull (getting another PPV slot), Marriott Barrios (probably had more title shots than ANYONE on PBC). I could go more but you get the gist!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

He probably thought about going to Golden boy until Canelo and Ryan told him how much of a horrible corrupt businessman De la hoya is and that's probably why he's staying with Al azzhole!
                No one has ever has accused De La Hoya of being corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post

No one has ever has accused De La Hoya of being corrupt.
                  Sorry for saying corrupt. I should have said horrible cross dressing weird figget

Comment

Lmfao

Comment

Working...
                    X