Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Promoter Says He Would Be Surprised If Tyson Fury Pulls Out of May 18 Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk Promoter Says He Would Be Surprised If Tyson Fury Pulls Out of May 18 Fight

Given the newly added pressure on Tyson Fury, the promoter of Oleksandr Usyk has a hard time seeing the mercurial heavyweight champion somehow bowing out (for whatever reason) of the upcoming May 18 undisputed championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This article makes no sense. First it says that Krassyk would be surprised if Fury avoids the fight again, but later it says that Krassyk would rate his surprise 3 or 4 out of 10, which is definitely not high. Also, it says that it would be a positive surprise for Krassyk. What would be a positive surprise? Fury pulling out of the fight again? Why would that be a positive surprise? Was this written by someone having a stroke, or is Krassyk's English that bad?

Comment

Tyson Fury will never fight again.

Comment

“i would be surprised, just not very much.”
        MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Anyone pulls out they are contracted to pay the other fighter 10 million? Ya i’m pretty sure the fight is happening rather that cut is fully healed or not. Fury & Warren would be probably ousted from future fights in SA. Warren would probably be removed as the main promoter there.

Comment

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that Sean Nam & Hans Themistode are conjoined twins.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if the Gypsy Queen pulls out again. Only a fool will trust the Furys.

Comment

Originally posted by FairPlay View Post
                This article makes no sense. First it says that Krassyk would be surprised if Fury avoids the fight again, but later it says that Krassyk would rate his surprise 3 or 4 out of 10, which is definitely not high. Also, it says that it would be a positive surprise for Krassyk. What would be a positive surprise? Fury pulling out of the fight again? Why would that be a positive surprise? Was this written by someone having a stroke, or is Krassyk's English that bad?
                Krassyuk is just that ******, people should have realized it already. Klimas is just a tad smarter, but still not smart.

Comment

This fight has more chance of never happening than happening at this point. And the chances of it happening on that date are seriously ****ing slim.

Comment

Originally posted by FairPlay View Post
                    Lol!!!! Great post. A lot of boxing news stories read like that. Factor in language translation, and sometimes I have a stroke trying to get my head around it.

I'm banking on the fight to happen, but what do I know?

Comment

Working...
                    X