Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Indirectly Rules Out Munguia As Opponent For May 4 Fight In Azteca TV Announcement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Indirectly Rules Out Munguia As Opponent For May 4 Fight In Azteca TV Announcement

Canelo Alvarez didn't announce his next opponent Tuesday, but he indirectly ruled out one of his much-discussed options. The Mexican superstar stated during an interview with TV Azteca, with which he announced the renewal of their
    [Click Here To Read More]

A fight against Charlo is trash and will loose business.
    Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 02-13-2024, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Also rules out Morrell, who is his longest standing mandatory. He's called Benavidez Mexican before also, with his "I don't fight Mexicans". Can't be Mbilli. Probably inactive Charlo.

Comment

I’m 99% sure it’s gonna be Charlo.

The only other possibility is Crawford but I can’t see that happening in May.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
          Also rules out Morrell, who is his longest standing mandatory. He's called Benavidez Mexican before also, with his "I don't fight Mexicans". Can't be Mbilli. Probably inactive Charlo.
          He said he doesn't prefer to fight Mexican fighters he didn't say he avoids them also if the Benavidez fight doesn't happen ima get pissed off.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's gotta be PBC

Comment

Charlo then Crawford in september

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                Charlo then Crawford in september
                That's a ****ing duck and I would be pissed if he fought Crawford after, Munguía then Benavidez then Crawford after
                Last edited by Gaydrien Boner; 02-13-2024, 01:49 PM. Reason: Chickenelo Alvaduck Skurred

Comment

Not sure I'll even bother watching him beat up the other mentally unstable and inactive charlo, means nothing and won't be in the slightest bit competitive or entertaining .

Why not fight a top 168 contender?.

Comment

i didn't even bother streaming the first charlo fight, i care even less about this one. i bet a lot of you on here will pay the 85 dollars or whatever it is they charge these days. suckers

Comment

Working...
                    X