Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sam Noakes on Winning British Title, Welcomes Winner of Gwynne vs. Chamberlain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sam Noakes on Winning British Title, Welcomes Winner of Gwynne vs. Chamberlain

In many ways, Saturday night was just another day at the office for Sam Noakes. Another win, another stoppage and another belt. In years to come, however, the 26 year old from Maidstone will look back on his victory over Lewis Sylvester as a job particularly well done.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't realise Gwynne and Chamberlain is on the Joshua card. It's a good fight but a bit underwhelming for a Saudi show. Apart from day of reckoning not too much has changed undercard wise. I know, it's early days.....
    Last edited by Goatintheboat; 02-13-2024, 05:50 AM.

Comment

I got this guy on my radar. His record is decent, in a world full of zeros, but it's the no nonsense approach from style to matchmaking that I like. I'm not saying he's a world beater, but Kenny Buchanan lingers in my mind.

Comment

Quote: Hopefully I meet the winner at the end of the year? I hope it happens before then!

Comment

Working...
        X