Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: No Hesitation in Matching Hamzah Sheeraz Against Janibek

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: No Hesitation in Matching Hamzah Sheeraz Against Janibek

HAMZAH SHEERAZ TRULY established himself as the genuine article on Saturday night with his ruthless demolition of Liam Williams at the Copper Box Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    dan-b dan-b likes this.

Glad to see there appears to an all-round willingness to make Yarde - Buatsi.

Comment

I'm sure you would Frank, Humza just beat up a guy who is shot and has completely lost lost punch resistance. So yeah sure Humzah deffo looks like he's gonna take those belts of Janibek doesn't he

Comment

Classic promoter talk, won't happen this year and I don't think Sheeraz has had much south paw experience as a pro.

Comment

That's the one fight i wouldn't make for Hamzah lol. I think he beats everyone else @160 though.

I'd try and make the Heaney fight next, then someone like Beefy then Eubank Jr is the fight to make for Hamzah. then in 1-2 years down the line, if he's even still at 160 (doubtfull) i would make the Janibek fight
          Last edited by mlac; 02-13-2024, 04:57 AM.
          BigBobArum HisExcellency likes this.

Comment

Think they'll keep him away from Heaney. Maybe Ammo Williams in the 5 v 5.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
              Glad to see there appears to an all-round willingness to make Yarde - Buatsi.
              Yeah but Yarde v Smith was a shoe in for the 5 v 5. Fair play if it happens but Buatsi is next in line for the titles so can totally see why he wouldn't fight Yarde next

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post

Yeah but Yarde v Smith was a shoe in for the 5 v 5. Fair play if it happens but Buatsi is next in line for the titles so can totally see why he wouldn't fight Yarde next
                Buatsi sitting on his mandatory position for the whole of 2024 seems like a bad idea. Pushing for the Yarde fight is the next logical step. Callum Smith has had enough opportunities, so if we get him vs Yarde on the 5 v 5 it's a bad outcome and has prevented a better fight imo.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Buatsi sitting on his mandatory position for the whole of 2024 seems like a bad idea. Pushing for the Yarde fight is the next logical step. Callum Smith has had enough opportunities, so if we get him vs Yarde on the 5 v 5 it's a bad outcome and has prevented a better fight imo.
                  It's the next logical step if Buatsi wins but does he?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    That's the one fight i wouldn't make for Hamzah lol. I think he beats everyone else @160 though.

I'd try and make the Heaney fight next, then someone like Beefy then Eubank Jr is the fight to make for Hamzah. then in 1-2 years down the line, if he's even still at 160 (doubtfull) i would make the Janibek fight
                    It's funny how the Sheeraz vs Bradley Skeete fight is suddenly nowhere to be seen now on the whole internet, only highlights from the end of the fight, Warren has done his job lol. Skeete absolutely schooled him for most of the fight and made him look like a bum

Alimkhanuly would definitely beat him yeah, also the other Kazakh ranked high at 160 - Meirim Nursultanov (very good fighter) would beat him.

I'd also favour Carlos Adames, Jermall Charlo, Chris Eubank Jr, Liam Smith, Austin Williams & Aaron Mckenna

Middleweight is extremely weak right now, but Sheeraz is getting overrated.

tonysoprano tonysoprano likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X