Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zerafa: Erislandy Lara is Fresh, He's Not a Beat Up, Broken Down 40-Year-Old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zerafa: Erislandy Lara is Fresh, He's Not a Beat Up, Broken Down 40-Year-Old

Middleweight contender Michael Zerafa is a few weeks away from his mandatory fight with WBA world champion Erislandy Lara. Their fight takes place on March 30 in Las Vegas - as part of the card that features Zerafa's Australian rival, WBO 154-pound champion Tim Tszyu, who faces Keith Thurman in the main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

His legs are clearly not what they once were
    _Jordan_ _Jordan_ likes this.

Comment

He is 40, that gotta show somewhere, I remember Lara in his fight against Paul Williams, one of my favorite fights to watch even tho the judges were criminal, I wish he wins but over all I wish he stays healthy, boxing is not joke, he is been boxing since he was 5 or 6 years old and very actively, that gives you chronic headaches, lost of eyesight and many others stuff, go Lara!!!

Comment

Yeah but he hasn't got the legs anymore hasn't had them for a long time. It's why he has to stand and bang with guys now in fights. Even as far back as the jarret hurd fight because the Lara of old would of moved and outboxed hurd all night in that fight but he didn't have the legs to move all 12 rounds so had to stand and bang and got pipped in a close fight
        Mammoth Mammoth MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Only if he had cajones like Barroso. This guys is as boring as Shakur and Rigo, and feather fisted like Shakur.
          Last edited by boxingitis; 02-12-2024, 10:16 PM.

Comment

I didn’t know Nonito was training fighters. He’s been in some wars and has taken some brutal beatings. I never heard of Zerafa and still scratch my head trying to figure out how he could possibly be Lara’s mandatory.

We all know Tszyu is a far superior fighter compared to this Zerafa dude. Are they putting this guy against Lara as a sacrificial lamb so Tszyu can use him as a sparring partner down the road? Lara may be considered old for boxing, but the Cuban should be able to easily feast off this dude. So here you have an unknown boxer who someone had to pay somebody to get his mando spot with a fighter I respect, but has no training experience, and you think this kindergarten duo can beat Lara? I’m LMFAO mates.

Comment

the male stripper from down under is going to undress Lara in the ring, physically.

Comment

Lara is a class above Zeraffa, I see Lara stopping him.

Comment

Zerafa has been patient happy to get his shot but he isn’t well liked in Australia after pulling out of a fight with Tszyu at the last minute a few years back. Who knows how Lara is going to look after his recent inactivity and age.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                    Only if he had cajones like Barroso. This guys is as boring as Shakur and Rigo, and feather fisted like Shakur.
                    You gotta force him to fight and he will.

Williams, Angulo, Hurd and Trout all had action fights with lara

Comment

Working...
                    X