Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Confident He Stops Teofimo Lopez In Six Rounds Or Less

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Confident He Stops Teofimo Lopez In Six Rounds Or Less

Keyshawn Davis might have a soft-spoken disposition but when he's pushed or feels disrespected, he turns into a whole different person.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

I like Davis but I’m thinking he’s biting off more than he can chew at the moment
    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Muratalla should be next. That or Andy Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        Muratalla should be next. That or Andy Cruz.
        Nobody getting close to Cruz , maybe later but not now
        To much risk

Comment

I think fighters are starting to see Teo has issues with a specific style, proven by Martin and Ortiz - however you can't fight just like them to get a UD over Teo, it will require a better implementation of a punch and move gameplan. But I think it's common for counter punchers to struggle against defensively responsible pure boxers.

And while Davis lacks pro experience and doesn't hit as hard (as Teo), he was an elite amateur and is the more complete fighter.
          Last edited by Body the jab; 02-12-2024, 11:35 AM.

Comment

That Pedraza KO has gone to Keyshawn's head. Nobody told him that Pedraza is shot (20% win percentage in his last 5 fights and 40% in his last 10). Teofimo will steamroll him.
            ifc ifc likes this.

Comment

Teofimo has to get a big win, maybe in his next fight against one of the top guys. If not, he could slip down the list.

Comment

Should put him in with Ortiz, see if he can handle him better than Teo did. I think Ortiz would be much more willing to engage with Davis, could make for a good scrap.
                BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

You will run just like the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                    You will run just like the rest.
                    Apparently you're too dumb to realize that's not the way Davis fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X