Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: "My Goal Is To Be World Champion Again, After, I Can Start Thinking About Undisputed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: "My Goal Is To Be World Champion Again, After, I Can Start Thinking About Undisputed"

Fighters come in all shapes and sizes but for the most part, the dreams they share are very similar. Vasiliy Lomachenko, however, had a bit of a different goal for himself.
    [Click Here To Read More]

De Los Santos needs another crack at the WBC that needs to be removed from Shakur since he faked retired.

Comment

When you selected Kambosos over Shakur, I figured your goal was a full bucket of cherries before a real fight against a champion.

Comment

Hans new word maybe

idoneus = suitable

thanks hans
        mattconan mattconan likes this.

Comment

He's not shot enough for Tank to agree to fight him. Tank has to protect that email belt.
          blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Still annoyed about the robbery smfh

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              When you selected Kambosos over Shakur, I figured your goal was a full bucket of cherries before a real fight against a champion.
              Shakur retired numb nutz

Screenshot_20240212_093611_Chrome.jpg
              Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-12-2024, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Shakur retired numb nutz

Screenshot_20240212_093611_Chrome.jpg
                He picked Kambosos before the retirement announcement. Please keep your stupidity out of this forum.

Comment

He picked Kambosos before the retirement announcement. Please keep your stupidity out of this forum.
                  Dude Shakur went 12 rounds with 2 women in a parking lot!!! Like you he a POSHT that tries and rapes women then beats them up.

Comment

Figures u respect a rapist and woman beater.... I hope they lock u up soon. U belong in prison.

Comment

Working...
                    X