No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: "I Am One Of The Best At 135"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: "I Am One Of The Best At 135"

On paper, Jose Pedraza was supposed to be the best fighter that Keyshawn Davis ever fought. He isn't quite as young as he used to be at the age of 34. His legs and reflexes aren't the same either. Still, Pedraza was a former world champion in two separate divisions and will probably spend the latter part of his career testing and frustrating the game's up-and-comers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andy…
    _Jordan_ _Jordan_ likes this.

Comment

one fight at a time

Comment

Keyshawn definitely looked better than he has in awhile vs Pedraza, but the fact they fought at 135, a weight Pedraza hasn't fought at for 5yrs, makes me tone down some hype I might have off of this W.

Pedraza took the fight so the L is on him & with the fight he put up idk that if it had been at 140 it woulda mattered, but again I'm more up on Keyshawn than I've been in awhile while realizing this fight wasn't at a great weight for Pedraza so can't be THAT up about Keyshawn.

Comment

Not sure if Keyshawn is in Top 3 at Top Rank yet? Would have to see Keyshawn vs. Muratalla!

Comment

just an excitable boy..................

Comment

He showed all his tools last week but that is not a million dollar smile he wears.....it looks like a picture of a man who someone photoshopped to warp his mouth.

Comment

Have him fight Isaac Cruz then. Let's see if he can back up that talk.

Comment

He is until someone can prove differently.

Comment

TR has Shu-Shu, Keyshawn, and Xander, on the slow stroll! I feel bad for Shu-Shu because he's already 26, and only has 10 fights!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X