Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Reacts to Making Devin Haney Fight: 'Start Praying for Devin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Reacts to Making Devin Haney Fight: 'Start Praying for Devin'

Ryan Garcia offered a note of concern for his upcoming adversary. Late Thursday night, the boxing world was greeted to reports that Garcia and Devin Haney, the WBC 140-pound titlist, agreed to a showdown to take place April 20th on DAZN Pay-Per-View at a venue to be determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When I see Ryan at the beginning of the article, don't want to hear him, just move to next article

Comment

i'll pray that haney has some kind of minor injury going into the fight that will make this more competitive than the one-sided boxing lesson that im expecting
      MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Even though Haney doesn't hit hard but seems to have respectable power now he's at 140, there's a real chance Garcia gets stopped because his defense isn't good enough.

Overall, Garcia only has a punchers chance.

Comment

Styles makes fights, and Ryan's style is all wrong to beat Haney style. I guess anything can happen in boxing and maybe Garcia can catch him and k.o Haney, but a fighter with high volume, power, aggressive who likes to go to the body would be more suited to beat Haney style...
          Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

It’s a sad commentary on the current state of boxing when even though this seems official I still doubt it actually happens.
            TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Not only Ryan's house was blagged, spoiling his Superb Owl evening, he's about to take a nice big proper hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Ryan Garcia offered a note of concern for his upcoming adversary. Late Thursday night, the boxing world was greeted to reports that Garcia and Devin Haney, the WBC 140-pound titlist, agreed to a showdown to take place April 20th on DAZN Pay-Per-View at a venue to be determined.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                If Garcia COULDNT cut off the ring with tank. Hes going to have about 4 times more problems cutting off the ring with Haney. Dumb choice in choosing an opponent. He should have fought tanks leftovers. He can whip those.

Comment

Pretty sure Haney outboxes Ryan in a snoozer. But if Ryan manages to land on him clean and stop him....lol. I wonder if Ryan would become a fan favorite around here?

Garcia is better than Kambosis and shot ass Prograis, this much is for sure. I think he may have more of a shot than some people here believe.
                  Last edited by Theshotyoudontsee; 02-11-2024, 05:11 PM.

Comment

he's going to "get bored in there" and start making mistakes. He's also going to think he knows more than his trainer. I don't see him winning. Has anybody told him that he only gets so many shots at belts until he's looked as a broner? He's a jabroner lol

Comment

Working...
                    X