Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Sr. Believes His Son Won Practically Every Round Against Jamaine Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Sr. Believes His Son Won Practically Every Round Against Jamaine Ortiz

Teofimo Lopez Sr. believes some of you need to get your eyes checked. He simply can't understand why his son, Teofimo Lopez, is the center of controversy at the moment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

His son eked out a win in a terrible fight. "Practically every round". Not surprised by this guys take on the fight. He has been a windbag for his son for years.

Comment

This man desperately trying to live through his son. Sad
      Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Teofimo's dad is a pathological liar, just like his son, and they're straight out of the gutter their statements are delusional.
        I can't remember another crazy pair of character's like these two in the sport of boxing, they sound like they belong in wrestling.
        That or in some freak show in an amusement park, or traveling carnival, but definitely not in the sport of boxing!
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

*******'s a hell of a drug.
          PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
            Teofimo's dad is a pathological liar, just like his son, and they're straight out of the gutter their statements are delusional.
            I can't remember another crazy pair of character's like these two in the sport of boxing, they sound like they belong in wrestling.
            That or in some freak show in an amusement park, or traveling carnival, but definitely not in the sport of boxing!
            Maybe you forgot about Swift Garcia´s dad???? Or maybe since you are Rican you hate on another Latinos?? Let me guess, you also forgot about all the blabber mouthed Afro boxers which youRicans sometimes defend??? The loser was a straight coward and just cause used the Rican flag to sell tickets all ofa a sudden he´s your hero??? STFU

Comment

DAZN and Paul should put on a PPV with a tournament pinning boxing dad vs boxing dad. I would buy it. It would be funny as hell watching those loud mouths fight each other. I think Haney Sr. wins it.

Comment

Lopez Sr: "“If you wanted to box, okay, I can understand that. But you gotta let your hands go while you box.”

He should rewatch the end of the fourth. Probably about the only entertaining part of the fight. A frustrated Jr went into the corner and waved to Ortiz to come and fight. Ortiz did just that and let his hands fly.
                Last edited by Monty Fisto; 02-11-2024, 03:30 PM.
                crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

F**k Lopez Snr is so delusional.
                  Teofimo could barely keep up with where Ortiz was in the ring most times.

Having said that, Ortiz did nowhere near on offense that would allow him to win.
                  If he took more risks then a whole different story.
                  pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

What else is he supposed to say ?
                    As usual, you can safely ignore anything that either of the TeoLocos say.
                    Does Lil Teo have a mother , or did he just pop out of an abcess on his dads back ? It seems like there was never any moderating influence on the crazy coming from his dad.
                    Last edited by pnut901; 02-11-2024, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X