Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Manager Clarifies Comments on Tyson Fury: He's Not Scared of Oleksandr Usyk; He's Scared to Lose to Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk Manager Clarifies Comments on Tyson Fury: He's Not Scared of Oleksandr Usyk; He's Scared to Lose to Him

Egis Klimas tried to attenuate the harsh words he flung at Tyson Fury in the wake of yet another postponement to the undisputed heavyweight championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't buy into Fury ducking nor do I read anything into the 70/30 split. I do believe that the initial pot for the undisputed wasn't at the level acceptable for such a big fight and Furys team chose to draw it out. Looks like a smart move now.

Comment

Big bad Fury has joined the ranks of fighters willing to do anything to protect that 0
      Nothing about scared or ducking , it’s fear of losing his 0
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

So what he called his wife a *****

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          He didn't actually, he only implied it.

As far as Fury being scared to lose, I agree - but it's not necessarily a bad thing, I imagine this serves as motivation for many fighters so they do everything in training camp and in the ring so they don't lose.
          OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

What a shíthouse Klimas is, didn't have nothing to say when they were talking on their zoom call or w/e.

But after the fact he goes back to running his mouth and/or "clarifying" his position rather than doing so to Fury.

Strange guy especially when he's mentioning people being full of "fear" and "scared"...

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              I saw the segment with his excellency and Fury but I had to run so didn’t hear exactly what he said about his wife , just read that he had badmouthed his wife
              I thought that was ridiculous and childish coming from a promoter
              Devalued wtv it was he was trying to get across imo

Comment

Klimas and krappyuk are gonna look dumb when usyk loses lmao

Comment

Exactly this!
                  He knows that losing to Usyk ends all the public arse kissing, adoration and glorification, and that's what feeds him.
                  Btw, when comes to arse kissing, he only accepts French arse kissing. Just ask Gareth Arsehole Davis.
                  tophat1 tophat1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                    Exactly this!
                    He knows that losing to Usyk ends all the public arse kissing, adoration and glorification, and that's what feeds him.
                    Btw, when comes to arse kissing, he only accepts French arse kissing. Just ask Gareth Arsehole Davis.
                    Furys popularity is long finished no one likes the little tart anymore, the mental health lie and weight loss was only going to last so long.

The Chisora fight was basically the last straw for a lot of people after all of his perceived games, it's only extreme die hards who're fans now like GAD.
                    rudy rudy Boxviewer Boxviewer like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X