Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamaine Ortiz: Hopefully We Get The Rematch [With Lopez]; I'll Make It More Of A Clear Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamaine Ortiz: Hopefully We Get The Rematch [With Lopez]; I'll Make It More Of A Clear Decision

Jamaine Ortiz obviously would have even more trouble getting Bob Arum's Top Rank Inc. and ESPN to pay for a rematch with Teofimo Lopez than the 140-pound contender had convincing the judges he beat Lopez in their 12-round title fight Thursday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Of course,
    let's make it a PPV event and charge $125.00
    It should get 2.5 million buys.

Comment

Making someone miss is only half of it , you have to make them pay after missing.

Comment

No rematch--Ortiz fought to survive not win-- like Charlo vs Canelo.
        Brittney1229 Brittney1229 likes this.

Comment

that is a great idea a rematch why didn't i think of that .........what would make it better...? Hum

I got it put it on the undercard co-main event of Shakur vs De los Santos Fight Two great rematches on one night.

Yea that's the ticket..............

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
            Making someone miss is only half of it , you have to make them pay after missing.
            Don’t disagree but the other guy should learn to cut the ring instead of chasing and making himself look horrible
            Lopez ‘s next fight he’ll demand the guy has to stay in front of him for two minutes , not move his head and try to match his power
            Stinker all around but the true loser , imo , is Lopez who has shown that a guy who has ring iq can beat him very very easily

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
              that is a great idea a rematch why didn't i think of that .........what would make it better...? Hum

I got it put it on the undercard co-main event of Shakur vs De los Santos Fight Two great rematches on one night.

Yea that's the ticket..............
              Maybe I wouldn’t need sleeping pills anymore
              lmao

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Don’t disagree but the other guy should learn to cut the ring instead of chasing and making himself look horrible
                Lopez ‘s next fight he’ll demand the guy has to stay in front of him for two minutes , not move his head and try to match his power
                Stinker all around but the true loser , imo , is Lopez who has shown that a guy who has ring iq can beat him very very easily
                Yeah, neither one of them was effective. Ortiz should have won but I'm glad that he didn't. I hate that negative style that he employed.
                Poopdick Poopdick likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

Yeah, neither one of them was effective. Ortiz should have won but I'm glad that he didn't. I hate that negative style that he employed.
                  Can’t disagree but if you wanna be politically correct and go by the rules , scoring round by round , Ortiz won in my books
                  I had it 115-113 with Lopez winning the later rounds

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
                    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X