Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter: Tim Tszyu Has The Perfect Style For Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter: Tim Tszyu Has The Perfect Style For Keith Thurman

At this point, fans have every right to believe that Keith Thurman is a retired fighter. His name may permeate throughout the boxing world but in terms of actually jumping into the ring, Thurman rarely does that anymore.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Keith still has the movement he had during his champion years that will indeed present a problem for the heavy footed tszyu. Mobility will be the key here. If Keith no longer has the legs or stamina, then tszyu wins

Comment

Who the fugh is Porter trying to fool , honestly ?
      Is uncle Al giving him a bonus for saying chit like this ?
      Three fights in six years and this guy is supposed to pose a threat ?
      We complain when a guy fights once a year cause we see the ring rust , the not so acute ring iq and reflexes that just aren’t there for minimum the first six rounds but now Porter telling us we might be surprised ?
      The only thing that we might get surprised with is if Keef doesn’t get knocked out from a young lion who fights three times a year
      Calib1 Calibone1 ptek ptek Motofan Motofan Timur78 Timur78 Haka Haka and 1 others like this.

Comment

They're writing this up like Sue doesn't have all the advantages. Sue's on the geezer circuit early.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          They're writing this up like Sue doesn't have all the advantages. Sue's on the geezer circuit early.
          Who else has stepped up to fight him ?
          Personally don’t agree or like this fight but at least he’s keeping busy

Comment

A hirsute situation? Must be a Hans Themistode article.

Anyway…I actually think this is going to be a good, competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              A hirsute situation? Must be a Hans Themistode article.

Anyway…I actually think this is going to be a good, competitive fight.
              Keeping it real I see

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Who else has stepped up to fight him ?
                Personally don’t agree or like this fight but at least he’s keeping busy
                Sure. They can't get anybody Sue's size, but they can always find someone smaller and older.

Comment

I just think Thurmans body can’t hold out. If this was 3 years ago. I think Thurman could beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

Sure. They can't get anybody Sue's size, but they can always find someone smaller and older.
                    I’m just saying Charlo took off and hasn’t been seen
                    Who else stepped up to the plate ?
                    Yes your right he is old and this probably won’t be competitive at all but who else then ?
                    JJ75JJ JJ75JJ Timur78 Timur78 like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X