Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins On Gustavo Lemos Showdown: "He Can't F--- With Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins On Gustavo Lemos Showdown: "He Can't F--- With Me"

It's normal for fighters to take a look at their competition before they face them in the ring. It's all about getting themselves familiar with the strengths and weaknesses of what their opponent brings to the table. Richardson Hitchins, nevertheless, does things a bit differently.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Once annually, over the past 2 years." I thought it was only PBC! Lol!

Comment

I think Hitchins would be all wrong for Teofimo Lopez

Comment

Hitchins not giving a fugh about who he fights only makes me not give a fugh about him as a fighter
        Ao your literally telling me the guy has no chance and you want me to watch ?
        Gtfoh
        PanchoGomez Rayzah likes this.

Comment

If he gets past Lemos, let's see if this coward takes his IBF mandatory with Matias. Watch him weasel out.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Hitchins not giving a fugh about who he fights only makes me not give a fugh about him as a fighter
            Ao your literally telling me the guy has no chance and you want me to watch ?
            Gtfoh
            I like Lemos but Hearn needs to deliver a bigger profile fight for Hitchins.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I like Lemos but Hearn needs to deliver a bigger profile fight for Hitchins.
              The way he’s been talking as of late, wouldn’t mind seeing him get ktfo
              Maybe it will humble him and realize he ain’t done chit

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

The way he’s been talking as of late, wouldn’t mind seeing him get ktfo
                Maybe it will humble him and realize he ain’t done chit
                I don't really look to these guys to provide good examples of how to be humble
                Body the jab Body the jab likes this.

Comment

Can’t y blame you there

Comment

I agree, most fighters/athletes - or winners - need to have this type of mentality to get where they are now and to achieve even more.
                    Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X