Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Reece Bellotti Overpowers Determined Liam Dillon To Win Unanimous Decision, Claims British Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Reece Bellotti Overpowers Determined Liam Dillon To Win Unanimous Decision, Claims British Title

Reece Bellotti could not break Liam Dillon's will but was able to snatch his "0." A persistent attack by the 33-year-old gatekeeper was enough to conquer his younger, unbeaten foe over twelve rounds. Scores were 117-111, 117-112 and 116-112 for Bellotti in their British junior lightweight title fight Saturday on DAZN from Indigo at The O2 in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm glad that I decided to check DAZN to see if they had anything on today. Bellotti and Dillon had an absolute war , what a fun fight. These two know how to make fans. Great fight for both guys.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
      I'm glad that I decided to check DAZN to see if they had anything on today. Bellotti and Dillon had an absolute war , what a fun fight. These two know how to make fans. Great fight for both guys.
      Surely worth a rematch!
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

I enjoyed the whole card. Main event was a cracker as was the female fight.

Comment

Working...
        X