No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hamzah Sheeraz Destroys Liam Williams in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hamzah Sheeraz Destroys Liam Williams in One Round

By John Evans - Hamzah Sheeraz proved himself to be the real deal at the Copper Box Arena in Lodon, blitzing Liam Williams inside a round. Although he has fallen short against world level fighters like Liam Smith, Demetrius Andrade and Chris Eubank Jnr, Williams has proven himself to be a menace at domestic level. By beating the Welshman in such conclusive fashion, Sheeraz adds his name to that exclusive list.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-10-2024, 05:49 PM.

Two of Britain’s best middleweights collide this Saturday, Feb. 10, as unbeaten standout Hamzah Sheeraz defends his Commonwealth title in the 12-round main event against former British champion Liam Williams at London’s Copper Box Arena.

In the 12-round co-feature, lightweight knockout artist Sam Noakes and fellow unbeaten Lewis Sylvester will battle for the Commonwealth, British, and WBC International Silver titles.

Sheeraz-Williams, Noakes-Sylvester, and additional undercard bouts will stream live and exclusively in the United States on ESPN+ at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT.​

Comment

I am very excited for this fight!!! Hamzah Sheeraz is a really really good fighter!!

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
        I am very excited for this fight!!! Hamzah Sheeraz is a really really good fighter!!
        my favourite prospect coming out of the UK atm, i think he's legit and a future world champ but his chin is still a concern and Williams has always been a bit underrated for me

Comment

11 am CT prelims
          We're live from The Copper Box, London for coverage of the full undercard ahead of the highly anticipated championship clash between Hamzah Sheeraz and Liam ...

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
            Is he really ?

I'm not being sarcastic.
            I don't know much about him.

Im more familiar with Williams because of the Andrade and Eubanks jr fight.

They both dropped Williams but couldn't finish him off.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

Is he really ?

I'm not being sarcastic.

I was down on him a bit personally after his fight with Skeete (last at 154) but he’s looked like a top prospect again since moving up to 160. Williams should be a good measuring stick to see where hes at

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

Is he really ?

I'm not being sarcastic.

yes i think he's probably the best prospect in the uk atm, his jab is exceptional and he has alot of power. Problem is his defence. Williams is faster and hits very hard so upset potential is high.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
                  11 am CT prelims
                  Kicking off in 5 minutes ..

Comment

Tuning in

Comment

Working...
                    X