Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde Dominates, Wipes Out Nikolic in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde Dominates, Wipes Out Nikolic in Three Rounds

With Joshua Buatsi sat at ringside, Anthony Yarde (25-3, 24 KO's) decided to put on a show. The 32 year old barely broke a sweat and took apart Marko Nikolic (32-4, 12 KO's) inside three one sided rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I will never for the life me understand why Warren fighters go from competitive arguably elite level fights to absolute puddings repeatedly and expect different results when they step up again...

Comment

The mismatch of the year
      Yarde might get two rewards this year ; mismatch and fight of the year with Beterbiev

Comment

Goddamn we Slavs sucks only Usyk Hrgovic Beterbiev and Bivol left

Comment

His opponent was the older brother of the street urchin Naseem Hamed's son fought on his debut...

Comment

Worthless bum killing from Yarde as usual.

Comment

These comments are Hilarious, thanks guys lol
              millcitymauler millcitymauler likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
                I will never for the life me understand why Warren fighters go from competitive arguably elite level fights to absolute puddings repeatedly and expect different results when they step up again...
                I mentioned this about Yarde in another thread and got chewed out by a fellow Brit
                Am I wrong , isn’t this like two steps backwards ?
                He’s gotta get rid of Tunde , my thinking is he holds him back

Comment

Because the fans of these fighters see every win as equal. Just look at Tyson Fury. The guy has fought TWO top-10 opponents in 8 years and his fans think he is the Greatest Ever. Warren just needs money and knows the fans are stupid. He knows the fighters get exposure- e.g. when Yarde lost to Kovalev - people suddenly knew who he was. He doesn't care about them losing. He just knows next time he can charge more for tickets.

Comment

I think it's a way to play the organization rankings, he did the same after he lost to Kovalev, fought some no hoper on an obscure card outside the country to keep his ranking up there or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X