Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Hoping Shakur Stevenson Comes Out Of Retirement To Fight William Zepeda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Hoping Shakur Stevenson Comes Out Of Retirement To Fight William Zepeda

All Shakur Stevenson wants is a big fight. That doesn't seem like a difficult thing to ask for, after all, Stevenson currently resides in one of the most stacked divisions in all of boxing. However, even with the likes of Vasiliy Lomachenko, Gervonta Davis, and plenty of others roaming around, Stevenson has been left out in the cold.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shakur did not actually retire. Stop already. The dude was frustrated. He will be fighting before the year is out.

Comment

Oscar playing the fool. Just the other-day he said he wouldn't have Zepeda fight Shakur. Plus Zepeda already turned ducked a fight and fought JoJo instead, now fighting Maxi Hughes.

Comment

Lets see if they really offer or sign a fight against Shakur. Can't bank on him looking bad in his last fight because he does has top level skills.

Comment

He'll run from zepeda too.
          Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

comes out of retirement or finishes pouting?
            BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

I would normally approve this message, but give me Navarrete - Zepeda first. We need a fight of the year candidate at some point this year.

Comment

Originally posted by exkluesive View Post
                I would normally approve this message, but give me Navarrete - Zepeda first. We need a fight of the year candidate at some point this year.
                This fight is more likely to be the beating of the year than the fight of the year. But I'll watch it.

Comment

Shakur is nursing an injury don’t believe the hype, kid needed to heal his body and tried to keep his name hot by saying he’s retiring and keeping folks talking about him. He doesn’t want to admit his injury needs more time to heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                    He'll run from zepeda too.
                    No need to run from a flat footed haymaking rock-em-sock-em robot! Shakur wins in humiliating destructive fashion...doe!

Comment

Working...
                    X