Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamaine Ortiz: I Felt Like I Dominated The Fight [With Teofimo Lopez]; 117-111 Was Pretty Ridiculous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamaine Ortiz: I Felt Like I Dominated The Fight [With Teofimo Lopez]; 117-111 Was Pretty Ridiculous

When Jamaine Ortiz heard ring announcer Mark Shunock read the first score, 117-111, he thought there was no way he could've been declared the loser of his 12-round title fight with Teofimo Lopez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If he thinks he is going to win a fight running like he did he is delusional.
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

No actually it’s pretty ridiculous you ran against a name fighter and expected to get the decision

Comment

Steve Weisfeld

All three judges — Tim Cheatham, Dave Moretti, and Steve Weisfeld — had Canelo ahead four rounds to zero, 40-36, after the first four rounds & all 3 judges ended the fight with the same 115 113 win for bivol

if i was fighting an a sider im not sure if id want to see him as a judge

Comment

You lost.

Comment

Of the recent action, only Stevenson vs De Los Santos beats this one in terms of boredom.

Comment

That was no domination. Boxing is judged on Ring Generalship. It was hard to tell if Ortiz was moving because it was effective or because he was affected by a punch.

But overall Lopez really needs to throw more combinations. His bravado gets to him and he tries to go punch for punch with a purist. In the last round Teo threw more than 1 punch and was landing. Had he started that way Teo wouldve won by tko.

Comment

Did this foo say dominated? Man idk wtf this guy is smokin but he looked like sh.it in there about 2/3rd's of the fight, especially the last 3 rounds. I admit 117 card was wack but I had it 115 or 116 for Lopez. Ortiz didn't come close to doing enough they way he ran I mean fought. If I never see that guy in a main event I'll be ok with it. Prelims is where he belongs

Comment

Lopez and Ortiz would be a marriage made in heaven......or hell. Both are as delusional as fk.

Comment

117-111 is outrageous, but if he thought he was going to sneak by with a close points decision against one of Bob's top fighter, he was mistaken. He needed to cause some real damage.

Comment

Working...
                    X